Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Honestly no idea :) Our EDD changed a lot and we got the VIN and scheduled delivery date a couple days into our 2nd two week window EDD. Pretty much anything is possible. Fingers crossed its soon for you though!
Yes I understand :cool: Wondering if it means my EDD will get pushed once again (so near yet so far ... ) Is there any pattern even ? My specs are the same as this Black Black 18" Aero M3 RWD ... booked in Mid Nov 21... So if you booked in Aug 2021 and picked just now I may have to wait another 4 months or more or less ? Just wait and watch I guess :)

Yes I understand :cool: Wondering if it means my EDD will get pushed once again (so near yet so far ... ) Is there any pattern even ? My specs are the same as this Black Black 18" Aero M3 RWD ... booked in Mid Nov 21... So if you booked in Aug 2021 and picked just now I may have to wait another 4 months or more or less ? Just wait and watch I guess :)
Los Angeles, CA (Pick-up Buena Park)

OD: 9/28/21

Black w/ Black Int | Aero Wheels | No FSD

EDD: March 2022 (as of 9/28/21 - 1/5/22)
EDD: June 2022 (as of 1/5/22 - 1/20/22)
EDD: March 7 - March 31 (as of 1/21/22 - 1/30/22)
EDD: April 21 - May 19 (as of 1/31/22 - 3/14/22)
EDD: March 18 - March 31 (as of 3/15/22 - 3/18/22)
EDD: April 28 - June 02 (as of 3/19/22)

As you can, I don't think there's a pattern for me. I was in my EDD window of March 18 - March 31 then was changed on March 19 to my current EDD.

I hopeful that the mid Aug-Oct group is next

Reactions: amarchcan
My OD is Nov 3 Black on Black, sport wheels and no FSD

Current EDD Apr 20 - May 18
Had a 10 day range for end of March but changed mid March. Until there is a VIN anything can happen. I have seen Oct OD get deliveries and then there are those with Aug/Sep OD and still waiting. There seems to be no rhyme or reason.

Los Angeles, CA (Pick-up Buena Park)

OD: 9/28/21

Black w/ Black Int | Aero Wheels | No FSD

EDD: March 2022 (as of 9/28/21 - 1/5/22)
EDD: June 2022 (as of 1/5/22 - 1/20/22)
EDD: March 7 - March 31 (as of 1/21/22 - 1/30/22)
EDD: April 21 - May 19 (as of 1/31/22 - 3/14/22)
EDD: March 18 - March 31 (as of 3/15/22 - 3/18/22)
EDD: April 28 - June 02 (as of 3/19/22)

As you can, I don't think there's a pattern for me. I was in my EDD window of March 18 - March 31 then was changed on March 19 to my current EDD.

I hopeful that the mid Aug-Oct group is next
I think so. I know 1 person who ordered late july and 1 in early august, they both received theirs a week apart in early to mid march.

I ordered late August so I suspect ill either get mine late April to Early May hopefully. My current EDT is May 8th to June 12

Reactions: amarchcan
OD of October 31, 2021 for a Blue on Black SR+ | aero wheels | no FSD

At the time of order, the estimate was June 2022
EDD moved up to Feb 10 to Mar 10 for a few months starting in November 2021
Fell way back to May 26 - Jun 23 on Feb 3, 2022
Confirmed change to RWD spec from SR+ on Feb 7, 2022
EDD of Apr 22 - May 27 last week; changed to Apr 24 - May 22 yesterday

Here's hoping for an April delivery! I'm parting ways with my leased pickup truck today and will be a one car family until the M3 shows up 🤞

Here's hoping for an April delivery! I'm parting ways with my leased pickup truck today and will be a one car family until the M3 shows up 🤞
My EDD was initially October back in August 2021 when I ordered. We’ve been a one car family since November. I know the struggle.

Hi guys,

I am a newbie here. I made a reservation for a Model 3 SR White/Black Interior/Aero on 27 Sep 2021 in Miami. As I made my reservation directly online (without visiting a physical Tesla dealership); I was never assigned a SA. No one reached out to me ever from Tesla after the reservation.

Upon placing the order; I promptly completed all the tasks in the app on the same day.

Initially my EDD was Feb 2022 which worked perfectly with the lease end of my current vehicle. In November 2021, EDD changed to Dec 2021.

I had travel plans during Dec 2021 and it was not feasible for me to accept delivery in Dec. I went to a Tesla dealership and was told that I could put a HOLD on my order till Jan 02, 2022 (date of my return) and this won't have any delay on the delivery of my car. Infact, he mentioned that there was a big possibility that I may get the EDD within 7 days of expiration of the hold (as I would be practically in the top most priority after expiration of hold).

To my dismay, none of the above happened and infact, everything went in the opposite direction.

The EDD first jumped to Mar 2022 and the latest update a week ago is May-Jun.

It seems that the salesperson at the Tesla dealership didn't have correct information about the 'after effects' of a HOLD.

More than the delay being frustrating, I am caught up with the end lease situation of my present vehicle and in the dilemna of purchasing it vs extending the lease (maximum allowed is 6 months). I don't know if I would get the M3 by then even....

Anyone else in a similar situation or has anyone received delivery of their vehicles in Florida (OD 09/27/21).

Any responses would be appreciated. Thanks in advance and good luck with the waiting game.
EDD changed today....April 29 - May 27

Still a seemingly long waiting game!!

Good, positive thought your way; good to see Oct21 order hopefully delivered sooner than later!