Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How long did you wait between the date change and delivery notice?
From my memory so not sure but I think it was about a week between getting a VIN with a delivery window and then getting a text asking to schedule my delivery day and time and also the delivery task window in the app changed to some thing like "schedule your delivery" and after clicking it took me to a calendar with some date and time choices.

From my memory so not sure but I think it was about a week between getting a VIN with a delivery window and then getting a text asking to schedule my delivery day and time and also the delivery task window in the app changed to some thing like "schedule your delivery" and after clicking it took me to a calendar with some date and time choices.
Interesting, ok good to know. Ya, I still havent received a vin, just a closer 2 week window so hopefully vin pops up this coming week. Been waiting since last August so fingers crossed.

Reactions: Great White
I was kind of hoping mine would end up on the same transport as yours - guess we'll see if my May 10-22 coalesces into the same range as your May 9-13 🤞
Just got the email about final payment. Went to my account and was prompted to accept the vision agreement and acceleration change. Checked the source code and I have a VIN! EDD now May 15-19.

Last edited:
Hey all! I’m a newbie here, been lurking for a while but finally placed my order on Friday (April 29). I know there’s no good answers to the mystery of EDDs, only subjective experience, but man I feel like I got kicked in the teeth right off the bat. Friday when I ordered the EDD was June-September 2022. Literally the next day on Saturday morning it bumped to November 21-January 16. I went to the local Tesla dealership and they didn’t tell me anything except to say I’m paying in cash and have no trade in for now. I did that in the app and the EDD didn’t change. The website still shows June-Sep for my configuration. Any idea why the massive jump?

My config is: Red/Black, M3 RWD, 19” wheels, no FSD.

My delivery appointment is now set for May 10th. I got my vin earlier in the week, then completed insurance and financing. My SA confirmed yesterday that the vehicle is awaiting transport at their "California rail facility" - which I had not heard of. Then I read this: How Tesla ships by rail to East coast
I drive a lot these days on 402 ( london - sarnia ) , I again saw a trasnport truck carrying all Telsa Model 3 , most white - few black

So yes delivery is coming to Toronto area
Did you see any metallic?

Drove by the Richmond Telsa store and seen quite a few new vehicles in the secure delivery area, I suspect many of these may be waiting for the charge port/ecu that has been talked about earlier - no way to confirm this though....mine should be in there somewhere.

m3s.jpg

Drove by the Richmond Telsa store and seen quite a few new vehicles in the secure delivery area, I suspect many of these may be waiting for the charge port/ecu that has been talked about earlier - no way to confirm this though....mine should be in there somewhere.

View attachment 799599
Based on your photo, you can see a few with stickers by the charge port, easily seen by the MSM and blue. It's hard to tell with the White one but there's a sticker there