Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We got a call that said the Tampa store had a demo M3LR available for test drives. I said, we are on the way. Beautiful red with black interior and 19” wheels. After a quick brief we were given the keys and left the store to go downstairs to the garage. They had a route planned out so you don’t have to get out into Tampa traffic, that was my biggest worry. The test drive was a lot of fun the car is amazing. You are slotted 20 minutes which we used every second. Afterwards we went back upstairs to the store where the rep answered a few questions we had. He asked if I had anymore questions. I said, just one more, when will I get my car? He went over to his laptop and pulled up our order. He said we have a mid October build date and the car will be delivered to Orlando on 11/5. That all falls into our EDD but is subject to change due to supply chain issues.
Will be doing a test drive on Sunday....will really like to try a RWD... already tested a LR.

Reactions: Jbedz
It's actually 90 days, not 60.
Yes 90 days, thanks for the correction. I checked today. The current rates in Canada is 6.10% regardless of the term. I went for the 8 year term to keep the payments low. If rates go down at some point then I will pay it off with my line of credit that is linked to prime.
I believe we can haggle to lower the rate slightly, waiting for the approval now.

Reactions: fer_
Yes 90 days, thanks for the correction. I checked today. The current rates in Canada is 6.10% regardless of the term. I went for the 8 year term to keep the payments low. If rates go down at some point then I will pay it off with my line of credit that is linked to prime.
I believe we can haggle to lower the rate slightly, waiting for the approval now.
On my last approval (still valid until the end of august) the rate was set to 5.45% (which is not the best, but...).
My EDD is august, so I really hope my car comes soon and I don't have to reapply...

OD: 12/23/2021
White/Black, Aero, No FSD
EDD 1: October 2022
Honolulu, HI

Edit Design: 2/23/2022
White/White, Aero, No FSD
EDD 2: July 2022 (Updated 3/3/2022)

EDD 3: June 13 - July 11 (Updated 3/4/2022)

EDD 4: July 26 - September 6 (Updated 3/29/2022)

EDD 5: August 8 - September 12 (Updated 6/13/2022)

EDD 6: August 16 - September 13 (Updated 7/13/2022)