Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
mine is 362XX. i ordered in mid-march. VIN was assigned on 8/18 but not sure when it was actually built. did NOT receive promo code...yet. iʻd prefer the mobile charge included rather than having to order one and wait for it...
That’s just before mine so hopefully we both get the unit. Otherwise I have a gen 3 SC nearby. If I’m not getting one I’d like to know now.

The roller coaster continues, albeit on a positive note. 10th EDD received today. Entering 5-day window tomorrow.

OD: 12/23/2021
White/Black, Aero, No FSD
EDD 1: October 2022
Honolulu, HI

Edit Design: 2/23/2022
White/White, Aero, No FSD
EDD 2: July 2022 (Updated 3/3/2022)

EDD 3: June 13 - July 11 (Updated 3/4/2022)

EDD 4: July 26 - September 6 (Updated 3/29/2022)

EDD 5: August 8 - September 12 (Updated 6/13/2022)

EDD 6: August 16 - September 13 (Updated 7/13/2022)

EDD 7: August 21 - September 4 (Updated 8/4/2022)

EDD 8: August 26 - August 30 (Updated 8/10/2022) VIN Assigned

EDD 9: August 30 - September 3 (Updated 8/16/2022)

EDD 10: August 24 - August 29 (Updated 8/23/2022)

Picked up my M3 MDM/White, Aero, no FSD at the factory today after only 64 days from the order which is far far faster than I was expecting. Yes, it has the global/matrix headlights, the charge level was only 50% and I couldn't enter the vehicle until I had accepted delivery. There were no issues with the fit and finish that I have been able to detect so far. There was something that looked like a scratch on the inside of both small fixed passenger windows, but it was just some left over glue.

My biggest issue is that I had ordered the mobile charger with the car, but it was not in the vehicle at delivery. The delivery people were very unhelpful on this point and said to contact [email protected]. I did do this when I got home and received an auto response mentioning a 5 day expected response time. Sigh..... I have a Tesla supercharger very close to me, but I want to charge my M3 from my solar.

Anyone still with an October 2021 order date that hasn’t received a VIN yet?

Order date 10/26/21, M3 White/Black No FSD, 18” wheels. Location - Quebec, Canada.

My EDDs changed a lot throughout the wait, now sitting at August 28 to September 11 with no VIN still. Really hoping a VIN comes soon and things aren’t pushed into 2023, it’s getting ridiculous.

Day 195 since my OD and Tesla finally reached out for the delivery appointment, via text message, on Saturday. The delivery date/time/location is set. The only thing I still need to do before delivery is to get insurance - I got a quote of $283 for six months from Progressive and doubt I will get a much better quote elsewhere!
Is that $283 for 6 months or $283/month for 6 months ($1,698)? If it is only $283 total for the 6 months that seems insanely low unless it is just bare minimum liability with no collision that would cover damage to the Tesla.

Is that $283 for 6 months or $283/month for 6 months ($1,698)? If it is only $283 total for the 6 months that seems insanely low unless it is just bare minimum liability with no collision that would cover damage to the Tesla.
Sorry, but, where are you guys located where your insurance is this high? I live in Ontario (Canada) and the highest I’ve ever had was like $187 when I was 18. My quote to cover my Tesla is $150/mth with full replacement.

Order date 10/26/21, M3 White/Black No FSD, 18” wheels. Location - Quebec, Canada.

My EDDs changed a lot throughout the wait, now sitting at August 28 to September 11 with no VIN still. Really hoping a VIN comes soon and things aren’t pushed into 2023, it’s getting ridiculous.
I'm still waiting with a Sep 2021 order date, EDD says TBD and no VIN in source code. M3RWD MSM/Black/aero/no FSD Halifax NS.
I saw a delivery on Reddit 41 days after his OD in July. I'm told this is because of supply shortages. Yeah, right... I'm trying to be patient, as my SA tells me I should be.
I've seen quite a few deliveries to Quebec, so hopefully yours is coming soon! Best of luck!

OD - July to Sep 2022 (per website too as of 4/12/22) :D
EDD - Oct to Dec 2022 (as of 4/13/22)
EDD - Sep 4 to Oct 16 (as of 6/15/22) :O
Changed to gray on 8/14 (so now gray ext, white int)
EDD - Sep 2 to Sep 12 (after 2 days of changing ext color)
OD - July to Sep 2022 (per website too as of 4/12/22) :D
EDD - Oct to Dec 2022 (as of 4/13/22)
EDD - Sep 4 to Oct 16 (as of 6/15/22) :O
Changed to gray on 8/14 (so now gray ext, white int)
EDD - Sep 2 to Sep 12 (after 2 days of changing ext color)
Got my VIN today 8/24, updated EDD:
EDD - Sep 9 to Sep 14

I'm still waiting with a Sep 2021 order date, EDD says TBD and no VIN in source code. M3RWD MSM/Black/aero/no FSD Halifax NS.
I saw a delivery on Reddit 41 days after his OD in July. I'm told this is because of supply shortages. Yeah, right... I'm trying to be patient, as my SA tells me I should be.
I've seen quite a few deliveries to Quebec, so hopefully yours is coming soon! Best of luck!
Sept 2021 !!! That is just wrong and sorry to hear about it. You are more patient than me, best wishes.

My ODD is 10/21/21, Same config as you. I'm from Rouyn-Noranda picking up at Laval, Qc.
EDD is September 7 to Septembre 21 since monday, no VIN yet.

All the accessories needed are coming this week : Winter Tires, mud guards, floor mats, SSD for sentry mode, A2Z CCS adapter
I'm ready for the car now ! hehe

2 EDD changes, a VIN issue and a delivery scheduled! Woke up today to new EDD: 8/27- 9/05. An hour later, got a text that VIN was issued and new EDD: 8/27-8/31. Took care of tasks in app and a few hours later scheduled home delivery for 8/26. I only live 12 or so miles from the service center, however I broke my driving ankle a few weeks ago and can’t drive till October. So Tesla said they could deliver. Yay! This car will be for my daughter anyways, I drive a 2021 Model Y. It’s still so dang exciting. I updated the spreadsheet.
BTW, Tesla insurance on the model 3 was quoted at just under $57 a month.

OD: 3/26/2022 RWD/White/B&W/Aero/ No FSD

Yeah I feel you on the supply shortage BS excuse that’s being used. Especially when they’re fullfilling more expensive orders before ours. It’s 100% to deliver quarterly beats to estimates and save the stock price. I have a couple of colleagues who’ve gotten performance model 3’s within 2 months of ordering them at the same time I ordered mine. I gave up on customer service, SAs are absolutely useless with no information and weak attitude. I get more out of this forum than anyone at Tesla.

Hope you get something soon, all the best!

My ODD is 10/21/21, Same config as you. I'm from Rouyn-Noranda picking up at Laval, Qc.
EDD is September 7 to Septembre 21 since monday, no VIN yet.

All the accessories needed are coming this week : Winter Tires, mud guards, floor mats, SSD for sentry mode, A2Z CCS adapter
I'm ready for the car now ! hehe
Nice! I want the car in my driveway before ordering everything I want. Most importantly I hope I get the mobile connector/charger for the car with it, cuz it’ll be a pain doing this stupid wait to order one with a promo code.

Best of luck, hope you get it soon!

The roller coaster continues, albeit on a positive note. 10th EDD received today. Entering 5-day window tomorrow.

OD: 12/23/2021
White/Black, Aero, No FSD
EDD 1: October 2022
Honolulu, HI

Edit Design: 2/23/2022
White/White, Aero, No FSD
EDD 2: July 2022 (Updated 3/3/2022)

EDD 3: June 13 - July 11 (Updated 3/4/2022)

EDD 4: July 26 - September 6 (Updated 3/29/2022)

EDD 5: August 8 - September 12 (Updated 6/13/2022)

EDD 6: August 16 - September 13 (Updated 7/13/2022)

EDD 7: August 21 - September 4 (Updated 8/4/2022)

EDD 8: August 26 - August 30 (Updated 8/10/2022) VIN Assigned

EDD 9: August 30 - September 3 (Updated 8/16/2022)

EDD 10: August 24 - August 29 (Updated 8/23/2022)
holy cow, you ordered yours 3 months before me and we have around the same EDD. mine is currently 9/4-9/9. have you been communicating with the Honolulu Tesla guys? I have Tyler...he said my gray/black 19" wheel model is still in Cali waiting to be shipped. probably wonʻt be til early-mid sept. that itʻs actually on island - depends on when itʻs on the ship.

they receive all the cars mid-week...then schedule deliveries on the weekends. hopefully ours are on the next ship...

Reactions: dmagicr
2 EDD changes, a VIN issue and a delivery scheduled! Woke up today to new EDD: 8/27- 9/05. An hour later, got a text that VIN was issued and new EDD: 8/27-8/31. Took care of tasks in app and a few hours later scheduled home delivery for 8/26. I only live 12 or so miles from the service center, however I broke my driving ankle a few weeks ago and can’t drive till October. So Tesla said they could deliver. Yay! This car will be for my daughter anyways, I drive a 2021 Model Y. It’s still so dang exciting. I updated the spreadsheet.
BTW, Tesla insurance on the model 3 was quoted at just under $57 a month.

OD: 3/26/2022 RWD/White/B&W/Aero/ No FSD
nice! i wish we had tesla insurance here...iʻm still shopping around but all the quotes iʻm getting are for $1000+/6 mos. the collision is crazy expensive, making up more than $800 of the insurance cost. need to shop around more...

Is that $283 for 6 months or $283/month for 6 months ($1,698)? If it is only $283 total for the 6 months that seems insanely low unless it is just bare minimum liability with no collision that would

Actually, I got a lower quote of $252 (which I jumped on) after I bundled my homeowner's insurance with the new auto policy. This is indeed for 6 months. I did get several one-time discounts for the first six months which means my renewal rate will be somewhat higher. The policy is a pretty standard 100/300/100 for liability, but with a high $1000 deductible for comprehensive/collision. I think the low quote is due to a combination of age (wife and I are both in our 60's), no accidents/tickets in past five years, no commuting for work, good credit score, and living in an area where the biggest risk is car-deer collisions.