Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Another update today putting me in my first 2 weeks window! If this is reliable then Tesla delivery surely has picked up!

Order date: Aug 30
Original EDD: Oct - Dec
Sep 6: Sep 17 - Oct 15
Sep 9: received trade-in text
Today: Sep 17 - Oct 1 (2 weeks window)
Order Specs? Location?
Got my VIN and a four day window (9/25 - 9/29) as well!
Order date? Specs? Location?

Ok I took delivery 1 week ago, supplied all bank routing and account info for electronic transfer and paid cash, app accepted all info and said “completed” for payment. How long before Tesla actually takes the money? It’s been a week….did I get a $250 car? LOL
I had a similar experience back in February when I bought my M3 LR. Tesla hasn't debited my account for at least a month. At last I got a VM from Tesla to call them back because the payment didn't go through.

Reactions: SoftballDad
I hope that’s true - but I’m afraid to chance it.

My OD was May 2nd, I paid for a Mobile Connector on May 2nd, and have heard nada from Tesla. How would I even go about finding out if it’s shipped? I called my local rep and they told me to email teslaorders.com, which I did. Crickets.

How do I request a refund?
I'm in the same boat... Just got my VIN the other day, and have an EDD of 9/25-9/30. I'm getting a bit concerned here, I was (as most) planning on charging at home with the mobile charger for most of my charging. I don't know what to do. (I did email onlineorders as well, no word yet)

I'm in the same boat... Just got my VIN the other day, and have an EDD of 9/25-9/30. I'm getting a bit concerned here, I was (as most) planning on charging at home with the mobile charger for most of my charging. I don't know what to do. (I did email onlineorders as well, no word yet)
My OD was 5/4, EDD 9/18-10/2. I ordered mobile the same day. It just shipped this morning.

Saw a lot of people who ordered in June and August getting Mobile connectors immediately. Seems like there's not much rhyme or reason to how they are fulfulling these orders.

Reactions: TheRedOx
It does, i used it last week

Replace the RN at the end with your order number - this used to work, I assume it still does.
Doesn't work for me on any browser, unfortunately -- it just takes me to my account page, and when I click on my order I can only "view design details" rather than edit anything. I called my SC last week and they unlocked my order so that I could change from MSM to Blue in the hopes of accelerating my EDD and that worked. Not sure why some can edit their orders online easily without intervention from Tesla and others can't, but that does seem to be the case...