Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Steph

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No. Didn't you get how much trouble Captain Picard had understanding the Tamarians?
CURSE YOU INTERNET!!

Now you made me learn something. :wink:

Five Leadership Lessons From Jean-Luc Picard - Forbes

plus stuff like Star Trek wiki. And that the episode was the first time Ashley Judd appeared on Star Trek. And... well, following the threads of information around the internet can be quite exhausting.

Let me rephrase then..

The model S is is free (or better) when you compare the total monthly expenses to almost any ICE cars and if I drive around 300km/day (that may vary depending on where you live)

Monthly expense for a Model S would be around $1000/month, for a toyota corolla, the expense would be more like $2000 ( $1300 in gas and 600$ for the car, oil change & brake, engine repairs ~$100)

So driving 300km day in a model S would cost half of the corolla, it's just like only paying the gas, like the car was free.

Get it?

Just making sure I'm not missing something (certainly is possible - probable?). $1300 a month in gas for a Corolla? 8000+miles driving with $4/gal gas and average 25mpg... per month? Should that number be closer to $200 per month (average 15000miles/yr driven, $4/gal gas, 25 average mpg)? So, the Corolla is $200+$600+$100? Or, were you meaning $130, not $1300?