Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Steph

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Guys quit feeding the troll. Steph is also the same person who expects TSLA stock to reach $300 next year... :tongue:

Well, I am not a fan nor a idealist. I look at the facts, read between the lines. I am an analyst (that's kinda my job)

The interior is sub standard for 2012. No questions. You are a fan and are emotionally involved, I am not. (Well, I'm a fan but a pragmatic one)

They have the best engineers in the world, the best designers, this is NOT the real interior.

Only time will tell but I pretty confident I am right. Let's wait and see.

Guys quit feeding the troll. Steph is also the same person who expects TSLA stock to reach $300 next year... :tongue:
Wow! I've never been called a troll before, that's new ;)

To my defense, here's some extracts from this article: Why Tesla Motors Is Betting On The Model S | Fast Company

soon enough, Tesla will demonstrate to the world that its products are not for millionaires but for everyone. And the same kind of proof that silences the critics who cry elitism will likewise burn the stock-market speculators who are betting big money that Tesla's failure is imminent. "We're the third-most-shorted stock on the Nasdaq," Musk tells me, looking somewhat incredulous. Then he laughs. This actually cheers him up. "All I can say is if you're shorting Tesla at the end of this year, it's going to sting," Musk says. "It's going to sting a lot."

How much will it sting, no one knows. But according to Elon, it will be "a lot" How much is a lot? $100, $200, $300? We'll see in 6 months.

From the same article,
Tesla is not letting any outsiders drive the vehicle yet, but Ali Javidan, who runs the garage, offers me the shotgun seat in beta car No. 24.

"The interior isn't finished," he says as we pile in, but everything else is pretty close to operational.

He said it's not finished, I don't know how much "not finished" is but it was pretty clear.

Steph the troll ;)

Is it a little early to call me wrong?

Either you have no idea just like the rest of us and you're in blind exuberance mode or you have insider information and it's unethical and/or illegal to be leaking hints like you are.

I'm guessing the former. At first your enthusiasm was amusing, but the endless stream of "you'll see, trust me, I'll take that bet, etc" has given your posts a delusional (or smug) edge at this point.

Last edited:
Either you have no idea just like the rest of us and you're in blind exuberance mode or you have insider information and it's unethical and/or illegal to be leaking hints like you are.

I'm guessing the former.

Well she's already said she will "fly out and hand deliver beer" if she's wrong... so I expect that when she is proven wrong we won't be hearing much more out of her for a while.

I'm guessing the former. At first your enthusiasm was amusing, but the endless stream of "you'll see, trust me, I'll take that bet, etc" has given your posts a delusional (or smug) edge at this point.

1. I never said, "you'll see" or "trust me" I said we'll see a couple of times...
2. I'm posting my opinions here, feel free to disagree, that's what a forum is all about.
3. I'm not an insider, I read stuff and come to my own conclusions.
4. If you're not amused, watch this week episode of family guy, it was hilarious.
5. I wanted a fifth item.

Ho well...

For what it worth, I wasn't trying to make an argument, I have an opinion which is contrary to the majority here.

My point was that I believe the interior seen in the Betas is not the final one, and not even close. I don't know where I did bad but I'm sure it's worthless to ask.

And because of that, a thread is made with my name as the title, not very elegant.

But hey... I'll come back here when the RC's are out so we can talk with facts.

Wow! I've never been called a troll before, that's new ;)

To my defense, here's some extracts from this article: Why Tesla Motors Is Betting On The Model S | Fast Company

soon enough, Tesla will demonstrate to the world that its products are not for millionaires but for everyone. And the same kind of proof that silences the critics who cry elitism will likewise burn the stock-market speculators who are betting big money that Tesla's failure is imminent. "We're the third-most-shorted stock on the Nasdaq," Musk tells me, looking somewhat incredulous. Then he laughs. This actually cheers him up. "All I can say is if you're shorting Tesla at the end of this year, it's going to sting," Musk says. "It's going to sting a lot."

How much will it sting, no one knows. But according to Elon, it will be "a lot" How much is a lot? $100, $200, $300? We'll see in 6 months.

From the same article,
Tesla is not letting any outsiders drive the vehicle yet, but Ali Javidan, who runs the garage, offers me the shotgun seat in beta car No. 24.

"The interior isn't finished," he says as we pile in, but everything else is pretty close to operational.

He said it's not finished, I don't know how much "not finished" is but it was pretty clear.

Steph the troll ;)

We are past beta car no. 24, so that means absolutely nothing. Beta 24 was probably like the betas at the Menlo Park event, no?

So another viewpoint, Steph. Not to argue, but maybe will give you another perspective.

While philosophically, I agreed with a lot of what you were saying because of all the positive customer service interactions I've personally experienced (kept their word every time), a lot of what you were saying was from the implied position of 'just knowing'. the continued drumbeat of (I'm paraphrasing), "I know better than you | you don't know anything | you're wrong I'm right" started becoming disruptive. Instead of discussions centered around the console and what people know to be true, it became a chest-thumping exercise.

There are more than one contributing and respected members of this forum who had rocky starts. Stick around. It's a forgiving crowd (or maybe just a crowd with short-term memory). You're entitled to your opinions, but maybe best if you state them as such.

Start over?

bonnie1194,

I agree with what you are saying, reading it back, some of my answers were assertive, implying that I know something they don't know. Sometimes words on the screen leave too much to interpretation. When I write I don't pay much attention on how I will be perceived, writing is everything since no one knows me here.

I will be a bit more careful in the future. I know some people have hot buttons in such a tight community.

I'm not bitter, no need to start over, sh*t happens, let's just move on, let that post rest until the RC is out, I will either be smiling or have a sorry face on then.