Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sunday, Sunday, Sunday!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
unfortunately there's no change on my one. But this could be because we're not getting one down under until mid-2018. We need an early delivery person to post something. Someone who lives East Coast US.

My dad, who works near a Tesla store in Atlanta, Georgia reserved a Model 3 for me at 11:00 AM EST on March 31st, 2016. I live in Houston as well so I should be one of the first to take delivery. That being said, no update on the My Tesla page.

REVEAL3.gif
Monday, July 03rd hereo_O;) :(

But when do SN2, SN3, etc. roll off the line?

immediately after SN1. They won't just build one and stop. The goal is to build hundreds of thousands.

If you want to know granular ramp rates you'll have to wait for the book. They'll talk about it after the fact quarters or years down the road if you want the exact numbers.

Just know that the ramp will be slower than you want and faster than it needs to be.

Suppliers were told to be ready for 1000 parts a week to start with 2000 per and 4000 per coming shortly after.

How exactly that plays out we won't know for months to come. The goal was to do that sort of ramp in July, August, September. If they hit that goal that'd be 20,000 cars or so by then (note Elon's talk in today's tweets are in deliverys, the numbers I mentioned above were for raw parts coming in, not cars going out).

Last edited: