Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You may be my first chance to see a Model X in the wild! Such a low VIN in Pennsylvania is majorly impressive.

Low VIN but a high SIG# so it will be a couple weeks until I get my X. It is in "early production". Hopefully before New Year as I'm away the second week in January. Wish I had pulled the trigger much sooner on this, but I agonized over it for a while. I'm originally from NE Philly, but have lived in the Poconos for 20+ years. Need the AWD here in winter, though not so far this year. Feel free to PM me and maybe you can come up to see the X when I finally get it.

Low VIN but a high SIG# so it will be a couple weeks until I get my X. It is in "early production". Hopefully before New Year as I'm away the second week in January. Wish I had pulled the trigger much sooner on this, but I agonized over it for a while. I'm originally from NE Philly, but have lived in the Poconos for 20+ years. Need the AWD here in winter, though not so far this year. Feel free to PM me and maybe you can come up to see the X when I finally get it.

What we need to do is organize a Tesla meet in this area!

Is this somewhere near the new Whitehall SC?
Yes! Look at page 30 and EVSteve's pictures. Red Robin is the restaurant in the background. They are a chain burger place but they have good food and great service.
Your server will contact you within 90 seconds of being seated and you can get out of the place in 30 minutes if you want with a pay kiosk at the table.
Also visible is Josh Early candy. If you are driving to visit someone and need a gift, they make fine chocolates.
Thai Avenue is a very good Thai restaurant that is across the street from the Allentown Supercharger.

Seriously: Let's get a Tesla owners/fans meetup set for a weeknight dinner meet at Red Robin once the Supercharger is operational.
Or perhaps a weekend would be better so we could have it in the daytime....(Especially if a Model X could show up)

Seriously: Let's get a Tesla owners/fans meetup set for a weeknight dinner meet at Red Robin once the Supercharger is operational.
Or perhaps a weekend would be better so we could have it in the daytime....(Especially if a Model X could show up)

If it is a night I can make it and I have my X by then, I can drive down. I will be in Germany from the 5th until the 11th whether I have my SIg X or not. My luck it will be available for delivery that week.

I think weekend would work best. I'm also in as this is pretty close for me (And I since I started all this. . .!)

Let's see if we can find a good weekend once the SC is up. Hopefully this warm weather sticks around so we don't have to pick a snow date!

Seems like the consensus is a weekend meetup in Jan. Let's go for lunch at Red Robin. I think the Supercharger should be ready in two weeks but perhaps someone could ask a worker in person.
We should also spread the word on other forums. Where else is good to post?
Also, I'm fine with welcoming non owners.

Pics

Stopped by Sunday. Charged at Tannserville, then looped through here.

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

I would LOVE to hang those box sides in my work shop :) I wonder if they just toss them...

Attachments

• 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 79
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 80
Thanks everyone for the kind words regarding my chargers. I put the HPWC in just for you guys trying to bridge the gap. A meetup would be excellent. Request for a Sunday due to my work schedule. I'm stuck away from home on Saturdays for work.