Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Auburn MA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone live close by this sc that can update? Would really appreciate it. Thanks!

Sure, I dropped by this morning and had a chat with a guy working on the site. He said all the chargers were working but there's tape in front of them all and construction going on. They're fixing drainage (its been a problem) and installing a new curb. Right now there's a nasty gap from the parking area to the curb so be careful backing in. He assured me all chargers were working and could be used but to stay away from the ends if possible where the equipment currently is.
IMG_5148.jpg

Sure, I dropped by this morning and had a chat with a guy working on the site. He said all the chargers were working but there's tape in front of them all and construction going on. They're fixing drainage (its been a problem) and installing a new curb. Right now there's a nasty gap from the parking area to the curb so be careful backing in. He assured me all chargers were working and could be used but to stay away from the ends if possible where the equipment currently is.
View attachment 84276
Thanks!

View attachment 84276
Thanks!

Stopped by on my way in on Wednesday. ****** lot and far from everything, but was nice and quick. Definitely one of the lower end chargers I've been to buy hey, it's free stupid fast charging.

It's nice when the mall is open. Really sketchy when not. This SC definitely needs more lighting and tamper proof video surveillance cameras. Also an "Emergency Eject Charging Cable" option would be nice.

Have to agree with that. Sketchy chargers are better than no chargers.

Sketchy would be an upgrade. Came through long enough to take a stroll around the most depressing mall I have seen, perhaps ever. Would be a good location to shoot an episode of "Walking Dead" but that's about it.

Went back to my car and left. Free charging is a really great thing!

There is something about Auburn that leaves it as my least favorite, despite finding a great pair of shoes in that mall while I charged.
$20. For both shoes.
Primarily, I find it to be about two turns too many off the highway, and the distance from the Mall to the Chargers is expansive and leaves the Chargee rather alone and sort of down and away from - everything. Perhaps not a 2am charging spot!

Just a heads up for those not familiar with the area. Despite its appearance, you're in no mortal danger regardless of the time of day. Auburn is a sleepy little suburb of worcester and you're more likely to be accosted by a coyote or deer than a bipedal predator. Obviously crime can happen anywhere but I think you're pretty safe in Auburn.

Was there last Tuesday night when I couldn't get a slow charge due to several L2s being down. Pulled up a map of the mall to see what was there and decided to stay in the car responding to some email. Mall security drove by at one point but the lot was empty.