Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Auburn, WA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Lee Zurligen posted on the NW Tesla Owners facepage:

"BREAKING NEWS: They’re installing the Auburn, WA Supercharger. Expecting to be finished by the weekend.

Update: Nothing to see yet, but the Outlet Collection office says they were assured it would be finished by this weekend."

He included pictures but they're no different than the last ones others have posted here.

This would be a perfect location for my frequent trips from Tri-Cities to Shelton area, no side trips to Centralia. Why does this not show up as a coming location on the Tesla map?
Agreed. This location is absolutely perfect for E.WA to south coast or Peninsula traffic. Cle Elum made my trip to Belfair, which used to require a 100% charge at a very busy, small, poorly maintained Ellensburg SC, much easier. I’ve actually diverted for lunch at Issaquah as an excuse to leave Ellensburg early.

Auburn is close enough to Tacoma that it might be considered one and the same for another year. Ultimately, they will probably have several more sprinkled around the south sound, maybe Federal Way, Puyallup and Tacoma, probably at Fred Meyer’s. Remember, Tesla’s map is inspirational with lots of sites listed as opening in 2019, when we haven’t even found permits or any signs of construction.

Attachments

• 0BA2A408-AD43-4AE4-9A53-3D12FF4F778D.jpeg
    0BA2A408-AD43-4AE4-9A53-3D12FF4F778D.jpeg
    452.6 KB · Views: 76