Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Auburn, WA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Good news, looks like city of Auburn has issued permit for SC @ Super Mall.

Not sure what next steps are.

AA464C89-7C66-4356-BBE7-CBFA00B43001.jpeg

Nice work Barry.

The address they give is the generic address that applies to pretty much the whole mall, so it’s Hard to tell where in the parking lot this will be built. I circled the outer loop of the parking lot on Sunday and didn’t see anything, but it is a very large lot.

I circled the area. The company was named something I don't remember but it was like Technology Innovations or something that made it sound like they deal with this sort of thing. I live near here and pass by to get to work. I'll keep an eye on it. View attachment 411966

This is a busy parking area for the mall due to proximity of Nordstrom Rack, high ICE blocking probability. Seems like they could have positioned a little further from the entrance to avoid issues. Oh well glad it is coming.

This is a busy parking area for the mall due to proximity of Nordstrom Rack, high ICE blocking probability. Seems like they could have positioned a little further from the entrance to avoid issues. Oh well glad it is coming.

Seriously? The parking lot is gigantic and it’s a crappy mall. It really gets that congested?