Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Austin, TX

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Checked again this morning, no one on site. I tried backing in to the stall closest to the transformer and it was difficult. If there would be a Model X in the 2nd to last stall, you would have to take a few tries to get backed in to that last spot. It's such a small parking lot.

• Helpful
Reactions: drew2017
PROGRESS.
IMG_0870.jpg
Drove by the site today and Austin Energy has installed the drop from the pole.

PROGRESS. View attachment 255688 Drove by the site today and Austin Energy has installed the drop from the pole.

Drop it Like it's Hot!
Drop it Like it's Hot!
C-M-P Baby Drop it Like it's Hot!
Drop it Like it's Hot!
Drop, Drop it Like It's Hot...

Girl you look Good ... Why Don't Just Back that A** Up.... You'z a big Fine Model X.... Girl, Back that A** Up...

Why did Snoop get a dual-motor S?
Fo' drizzle.

:(

I realized that my song sounds like a snoop song “drop it like it’s hot,” but I was referencing Juvenile and lil Wayne hit, “Back that ass up”

This ground breaking southern rap song combines in a rich tapestry of poetry with a historical appreciation of what is referred to as “dat ass”.

“Girl you just playin’ with me, back that ass up...”

• Funny
Reactions: CarlS
Here's some updated info from Austin Energy that a local Tesla owner was able to get in response to an email.

"Thank you for your interest and support. AE requires a specific utility approved component which has been backordered for some time. We do expect to have this part shortly and the site operational soon. I cannot provide any more site opening specifics as timelines can be affected by other externalities.
Suffice to say, we also are anxious to open this project and get Austin online and available to the network."

Meter installed and new sod laid.

I have a meter bypass, we can build it!

Correction, still working on it

Attachments

• 714ECEAF-A83F-40B4-B308-18E67E2000B8.jpeg
    714ECEAF-A83F-40B4-B308-18E67E2000B8.jpeg
    903 KB · Views: 76
  • EF11380C-AD0F-4577-8305-99FBA213D3B8.jpeg
    EF11380C-AD0F-4577-8305-99FBA213D3B8.jpeg
    666.3 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:
  • Informative