Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Baileyville, ME

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
4E95A805-0234-4C2F-82B6-8254399A9805.jpeg
No real changes today in Baileyville. I did notice that someone used orange spray paint to re-do a dig safe marking as attached. So, that’s something...

• Informative
Reactions: Gwgan
You insulted pnungesser’s 2016 S90 and they disagree that the 3 is better. Could have been more clear; I disagree that the disagree button is useful but I do agree the 3 is better in many ways but S size has its advantages.
I see. Oh well.

As an owner of an S and 3, I am reminded daily of the differences. And I still think the S and X could benefit from one of the refinements we see in our 3.

Yes th disagree button is rather silly and detracts from ac Use debate or discussion...

I will be leaving the gloriousness of NB Wednesday for the long trek back to the surface of the sun.. um, I mean - South Carolina. Will check this out after a potty break in the Irving and report back.

In October I will be making a trip to Nova Scotia from Nashua NH and would be curious how it goes for you. I will be driving my 3 with an overnight stop in NB.

Reactions: Moncton S85
I will be by tomorrow. Late in evening. I doubt there is anything.
I'd be curious if there are any updates. I am driving my M3 from Nova Scotia and currently the route planner has me driving 50mph from Aulac to Brewer to make it on a full charge. I doubt it's open but on the slim chance it is that would be amazing not to have to find a slow charger and to stop for an hour or two just to make it to Brewer without doing 50 the entire way.

I'd be curious if there are any updates. I am driving my M3 from Nova Scotia and currently the route planner has me driving 50mph from Aulac to Brewer to make it on a full charge. I doubt it's open but on the slim chance it is that would be amazing not to have to find a slow charger and to stop for an hour or two just to make it to Brewer without doing 50 the entire way.
I'd stop for lunch in St. Andrews, or maybe in St. Stephen where there are Tesla destination chargers. And hour or so for lunch will take the stress away. Sadly, no chademo support for the 3 yet - or the Irving/NB Power locations would be fast and easy. (they do have J1772 - so also a bit of a slower option)

I'd stop for lunch in St. Andrews, or maybe in St. Stephen where there are Tesla destination chargers. And hour or so for lunch will take the stress away. Sadly, no chademo support for the 3 yet - or the Irving/NB Power locations would be fast and easy. (they do have J1772 - so also a bit of a slower option)

I would love chademo support. The masspike is the same way where driving to Nashua NH area the SCs are just enough out of the way to be annoying yet the rest stops on the pike have chademo stations

I am surprised by this.

I thought the Model 3 had a rated range of 500 km.

Aulac to Brewer is only about 476 km.

If you drive the speed limit, you likely will run out of charge. But if you keep it to 100, I don't know how you would. My Model S 75D has a battery roughly the same size as your (maybe a bit smaller!) and uses about 160 wH/km at 100km. Your car is much lighter than mine so presumably uses less. That should get you 475 km.

Now that is in optimal temps and if it's cold I guess you'll get less range. But 50 km/hr? That's likely not true.

Anyway, don't sweat it. Charge at Aulac until the rate drops below 11 kW then move on. Stop at any of the many level 2 chargers that do at least 48 amps along the way, have lunch for an hour and you'll likely easily get to Brewer.

I am surprised by this.

I thought the Model 3 had a rated range of 500 km.

Aulac to Brewer is only about 476 km.

If you drive the speed limit, you likely will run out of charge. But if you keep it to 100, I don't know how you would. My Model S 75D has a battery roughly the same size as your (maybe a bit smaller!) and uses about 160 wH/km at 100km. Your car is much lighter than mine so presumably uses less. That should get you 475 km.

Now that is in optimal temps and if it's cold I guess you'll get less range. But 50 km/hr? That's likely not true.

Anyway, don't sweat it. Charge at Aulac until the rate drops below 11 kW then move on. Stop at any of the many level 2 chargers that do at least 48 amps along the way, have lunch for an hour and you'll likely easily get to Brewer.

Sorry. Being from the US I was quoting 50mph limit not km/h. I ended up stopping at St. Stephens for an hour at the 70amp charger they have there (48amp on the model 3) while walking around for a bit. Unfortunately the timing for lunch didn't work out as we did lunch in Aulac. Overall it worked but Chademo or more SC coverage would have been ideal for sure. Still working on the "Wife Acceptance Factor" with the 3 and while overall the trip was a success this leg was less than ideal.