Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Baileyville, ME

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can anyone confirm that it's working? I am road tripping to Halifax on Thursday and it would make it so much shorter if I can charge here instead of heading up to north just to charge at Lincoln NB. Fingers and toes crossed!

Can anyone confirm that it's working? I am road tripping to Halifax on Thursday and it would make it so much shorter if I can charge here instead of heading up to north just to charge at Lincoln NB. Fingers and toes crossed!

I'm as anxious as you, but you would know if it was live, because the minute it goes live, it will appear on your in car dash board. SO make sure you check the nav screen before you leave the Brewer supercharger...

I'm as anxious as you, but you would know if it was live, because the minute it goes live, it will appear on your in car dash board. SO make sure you check the nav screen before you leave the Brewer supercharger...
False. It can be active for 2-3 days before actually going on the car’s map. Sometimes it can take WAY longer than that, like for example Arlington VA, which had some sort of technical problem.

No power @2pm 20190831_140225.jpg