Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Baltimore, MD - McHenry Row

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We now have conduit running the full length of the garage.
15356651563282009576423514118237.jpg
15356652234098188061430241375579.jpg

I checked the supercharger Monday. Fence down, construction equipment still around. Chargers were not active and had the mesh wrap around the connectors as pictured in the last update post.

I'm in DC now, but if another update post doesn't go up I'll swing by when I am back home (after hurricane).

• Informative
Reactions: CatB
Downloaded an app this weekend "Superchargers" This gives information on the coming soon sites, some listed as "Permit" or "underconstruction". None of the coming soon are captured.

For Example there is one in GaithersBurg MD status contruction 24 Grand Corner Avenue. On Tesla that is just listed as coming soon.

The coming soon in the Baltimore are not on the APP which has me thinking they are still just a guess.

Only had the app a couple days will keep an on it to see How accurate it is or if Baltimore/DC chargers come online with a status.

I've been using that app since December 2017 (pre-delivery, post decision to buy) and I've found it to be accurate. Got a heads up on Lewes and Claymont DE open dates. Also, in the comments and checkin text some drivers warn about out of service units after they report them. All in all very useful.

I've been using that app since December 2017 (pre-delivery, post decision to buy) and I've found it to be accurate. Got a heads up on Lewes and Claymont DE open dates. Also, in the comments and checkin text some drivers warn about out of service units after they report them. All in all very useful.

supercharge.info is a good website. Might be the online version of the app.

Saw comments on Facebook about car vandalism in Baltimore and some saying it wouldn’t be safe to charge there. This looks like a fairly nice and reasonably safe location to me, but I’m not that familiar with th area. (I have a daughter in Canton on the other side of the harbour.)

Any opinions about the SC location?

Saw comments on Facebook about car vandalism in Baltimore and some saying it wouldn’t be safe to charge there. This looks like a fairly nice and reasonably safe location to me, but I’m not that familiar with th area. (I have a daughter in Canton on the other side of the harbour.)

Should be okay I would think. It's near Silo Point and other nice areas. I have friends that live in SP. That area has some nice things around like Harris Teeter, World of Beer, some other stuff. I'd feel safe parking in that garage. I've parked in it before once or twice.

Chris

SC location is fine. The vandalism is not "vandalism". It's break ins when idiots leave laptops, cell phone, etc in plain view. I also live in Canton and car break-ins happen a lot overnight when folks are sleeping. I have not heard of a break in during the day in a shopping center lot. This SC is a very safe location. There are slow level 1 chargers here I have used.

The idiots are the people who break in.... if the punishments were harder there would be fewer break-ins.
Way to blame the victim...

When you live in an area where there are daily postings on social media about laptops, cell phones, work tools, etc being stolen because they are left in a vehicle in plain sight, then yes, I blame the victim of property theft for not securing their valuables. This happens literally every day in Canton. If you are aware of a certain type of crime that is easily prevented, then you have to take responsibility for your (in)action. None of these people would think of not locking their house at night, yet they seem to think cars are inviolate.

Reactions: TrumpetTitan