Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Berlin, VT

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
upload_2016-10-1_4-40-22.png

This must be a new configuration option for Tesla. Reminds me of the Nebbenes, Norway location listed recently as the world's largest.

Sure looks live to me. The in car map shows this SC so it must be open.

Last edited:
Reactions: CTShore
View attachment 196997

This must be a new configuration option for Tesla. Reminds me of the Nebbenes, Norway location listed recently as the world's largest.

Sure looks live to me. The in car map shows this SC so it must be open.

The Photo looks like the drive through is on a Slope, and the Concrete Base for the Supercharger heads look like each one is on a level - with a slope between that and the next head base. Anyone able to see that same idea here?

The photo shows an unusual gas station style pull through configuration on gravel. The Development Review Board minutes indicates that the charging station would utilize a pre-existing gravel partking lot without adding new impervious (paved) area. Having superchargers on a gravel lot is perhaps unique, so I think the photo is legitimate. The pedestals are lit, implying they are operational.
Gravel would be a terrible choice if they left it as-is. Makes a gritty mess of your car, especially in the winter. Hopefully they'll pave it.

Great location - stopped by twice today on my way to/from The Alchemist in Stowe to stock the beer fridge. 20% in the time it took to walk to the convenience store/Irving to get a cup of coffee. If I left home with a 100% range charge and was brave enough to arrive home with 5%, I probably wouldn't need to stop, but I'm new at this...

2017-01-07 10.53.41 (Small).jpg