Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Boise, ID - N. Orchard St. (8 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I work at the Sonic where this charger station is being installed. We removed the stalls on the drive thru side and they will be installed there. Majority of our orders come thru drive thru so we were already thinking of removing them before Telsa reached out (costs a lot of money to update something that's not really needed). We have reprogramed the app and those Tesla "stalls" will be numbered so you'll be able to order on the app and check in while sitting in your car or order on the patio and sit at our new tables.

The work crew set up the fence yesterday and will start their 5 weeks of construction on Monday. Soon it will be here! :)
Thanks for the update!

I work at the Sonic where this charger station is being installed. We removed the stalls on the drive thru side and they will be installed there. Majority of our orders come thru drive thru so we were already thinking of removing them before Telsa reached out (costs a lot of money to update something that's not really needed). We have reprogramed the app and those Tesla "stalls" will be numbered so you'll be able to order on the app and check in while sitting in your car or order on the patio and sit at our new tables.

The work crew set up the fence yesterday and will start their 5 weeks of construction on Monday. Soon it will be here! :)
As @Kaliprncss17 said! Demo is well underway. Electrical contractor (same as for Ontario #2) has set up a small compound which currently contains only a few pieces of large diameter conduit. They plan to start digging next week. Fair to tag this as under construction?
tempImageIeEJqR.png

@Chuq @MarcoRP

Ugh pull-in stalls. I much prefer to back in. Easier to maneuver and a swift exit. The only benefit, in my opinion, is ICE vehicles are less likely to block the stalls.
We did not see many of these until Ford started the NACS stampede. Now it seems like about half the new ones are pull in of some type. I am going to venture a guess these two events are related. What do you think ?

We did not see many of these until Ford started the NACS stampede. Now it seems like about half the new ones are pull in of some type. I am going to venture a guess these two events are related. What do you think ?
If a lightning pulls all the way in the cord still won’t reach. They’d need to stick out or back in which would block a stall. I don’t think these are related at all but has more to do with the site layout. If the existing stalls are at an angle like here (and coos bay) they have to do pull in because the backing in angle would be wrong, you’d need to access going the other way which usually isn't possible in a one way parking lot.