Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Bothell, WA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Same here. Open officialy. A bit slow for me but still fine.

Attachments

• 007E872D-FD51-4C86-805E-CCE66F12088C.jpeg
    007E872D-FD51-4C86-805E-CCE66F12088C.jpeg
    478.7 KB · Views: 165
  • 8CE0B586-76F9-4616-8564-C04A217C40EA.jpeg
    8CE0B586-76F9-4616-8564-C04A217C40EA.jpeg
    437 KB · Views: 122
  • Informative
Reactions: otter and mociaf9
I'm trying to use up some free referral miles before they expire so the wife and I headed from Kirkland to this charger. Super glad that we did! I sold it to her as "Let's try this restaurant I heard about" so she was game. I didn't check this thread before going and for some reason I expected the chargers to be outside, but eventually found them thanks to the pictures in PlugShare.

The Beardslee Public House was quite enjoyable. The "Ultimate Bacon Burger" was excellent. The Cherry Sour Ale, though...it must be an acquired taste. She mentioned that it's a good replacement for Forecasters that closed when Red Hook in Woodinville shut down. I think that's fair, other than this place not being on the bike trail. We'll be back for the food and beer long after my miles have expired.

I was only at 50% SoC at arrival so it charged plenty fast in spite of being just an Urban, given that we were enjoying the food and beer.

I'm trying to use up some free referral miles before they expire so the wife and I headed from Kirkland to this charger. Super glad that we did! I sold it to her as "Let's try this restaurant I heard about" so she was game. I didn't check this thread before going and for some reason I expected the chargers to be outside, but eventually found them thanks to the pictures in PlugShare.

The Beardslee Public House was quite enjoyable. The "Ultimate Bacon Burger" was excellent. The Cherry Sour Ale, though...it must be an acquired taste. She mentioned that it's a good replacement for Forecasters that closed when Red Hook in Woodinville shut down. I think that's fair, other than this place not being on the bike trail. We'll be back for the food and beer long after my miles have expired.

I was only at 50% SoC at arrival so it charged plenty fast in spite of being just an Urban, given that we were enjoying the food and beer.
You might also try Hollywood Tavern which is just up the road from where Forecasters used to be (past the winery on the corner where the road takes a sharp right)

We've also discovered the Sushi place there (Sushi Chinoise) thanks to the charger. We now make frequent trips form Seattle to Sushi Chinoise independent of any charging needs. Sushi Chinoise is a relaxed environment and has outdoor dining, which is something that we've been seeking out more over the past year.

Reactions: goneskiian
We've also discovered the Sushi place there (Sushi Chinoise) thanks to the charger. We now make frequent trips form Seattle to Sushi Chinoise independent of any charging needs. Sushi Chinoise is a relaxed environment and has outdoor dining, which is something that we've been seeking out more over the past year.
Sushi Chinoise... there's an awful lot going on with that name.

Looks like it’s been a while since anyone has commented on Bothell, but I was getting a roofing quote from a company today and the guy rolled up in a model 3. So of course I had to ask him about it. He does about 200 miles a day and the company got them when gas was pushing $6 a gallon.

He said Charging is sometimes a problem, in particular he said he had to wait 70 minutes once at Bothell to get a free stall because “half“ the stalls weren’t working and he only had 16 miles range left and felt he couldn’t make it to another charging site.

Has anyone had a similar experience lately at Bothell? Are they really that disfunctional here?

I told him to get PlugShare app, or come to my house next time.