Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Boulder, CO

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mystery solved. There will be 6 stalls/chargers available for cars on the north side of the small island and 4 chargers for cars on the south. You could see all 10 chargers in process this weekend. But it was surprisingly difficult to capture all 10 in one photo.
879E93A9-9572-4E95-B171-5E9E5CD8F4D5.jpeg
25CB4163-3FBC-4417-85FC-C50F417AF299.jpeg
5DD2CBC2-6A2E-40E9-92CA-83ED83DE1FC4.jpeg

Mystery solved. There will be 6 stalls/chargers available for cars on the north side of the small island and 4 chargers for cars on the south. You could see all 10 chargers in process this weekend. But it was surprisingly difficult to capture all 10 in one photo.View attachment 301167 View attachment 301166View attachment 301165

Excellent!! Also looks like the transformers been installed! I see the meter mount but can't tell if the meter base is in yet.

Good progress! Thanks for the update!!

• Informative
Reactions: MountainRoad
I stopped by today (May 21st) on my way to visit other chargers in case it was online. It wasn't and basically the same photos as above.

The 2 Gentlemen working on the site we're a pleasure to speak with and have a quick chat and they mentioned it could be online within one week but I don't know if that means officially listed in the navigation by then or just having functional power.

IMG_20180521_104256-790x593.jpg

IMG_20180521_104222-790x593.jpg

IMG_20180521_104219-790x593.jpg

Reactions: MountainRoad
I noticed this last week when we stopped by...but did anyone else notice how the signs say "Electric Vehicle Charging Only" and don't mention Tesla or have the Tesla logo? I think all of the other Superchargers I've visited either have the Tesla name and/or logo.
Good eye. Perhaps this is going to be the new format for Supercharger parking signs. I suppose it could be part of allowing other EV makers to share the Supercharger network, as has been much discussed elsewhere.

Good eye. Perhaps this is going to be the new format for Supercharger parking signs. I suppose it could be part of allowing other EV makers to share the Supercharger network, as has been much discussed elsewhere.
That's what I was wondering. :)

BTW, we've heard that the Boulder Supercharger should be operational tomorrow, in time for the long weekend.

Reactions: HillCountryFun
That's what I was wondering. :)

BTW, we've heard that the Boulder Supercharger should be operational tomorrow, in time for the long weekend.
I'd head over there to try it out but no way am I going anywhere on Memorial Day weekend! Perhaps the following week if I can get away. I've been delaying visiting my Boulder friends until this Supercharger Station is open — no more having to go out of my way to charge in Denver! (I'm hoping to take the long way home via Trail Ridge Road on my next trip, just because it is really easy now.)

I'd head over there to try it out but no way am I going anywhere on Memorial Day weekend! Perhaps the following week if I can get away. I've been delaying visiting my Boulder friends until this Supercharger Station is open — no more having to go out of my way to charge in Denver! (I'm hoping to take the long way home via Trail Ridge Road on my next trip, just because it is really easy now.)
Rumor has it that Applewood Village is on the list as well, so hopefully we'll be seeing some progress on that location soon.