Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Brandon, MB

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If these are actually operational, this has to be the biggest set of SCs that have come on line nearly on the same weekend.
upload_2019-12-21_7-44-57.png

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: ReddyLeaf
Yes, I was wondering if they got it confused with Florida, BUT, as Nav showed there were still 3 vehicles charging this morning (same as last night) I dropped that thought as there were none there. BTW: There is also a Brandon, MN.
The link https://www.tesla.com/en_US/findus/location/supercharger/brandonnorthsupercharger is no longer valid.
I'll go down in the morning to see if I can get a charge.
There is a single L2 charger at Brandon Shoppers Mall and if that is in use, send me a PM and you can use mine - same speed as the Mall. Of course if you have a CHAdeMO adapter, then Petro Canada at 1st street (#10 North) and #1 is working.

This one has gone live on the Tesla feed (and as a result on Plugshare) - so I'll mark it open again on supercharge.info.

Also note the name has changed one again to "brandonmanitobasupercharger" this time!
I liked the Brandon North title but the fact it is working regardless of name is great, for all passing through. Also see that Portage is on the Tesla feed.

Reactions: Chuq