Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Brattleboro, VT

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
<snip>
My personal wish list would include Mystic, CT, Utica, NY and Allentown, PA and I would be covered for 95% of my traveling with these and the existing or under construction stations.
"Big light in sky slated to appear in East.Sonic booms scare minority groups in Sector B. And there's hamburger all over the highway in Mystic, Connecticut.

Good Morning. Those are the headlines. Now the rumors behind the news."

I just received a note from Green Mountain Power regarding the status of the Brattleboro Supercharger. The note indicated that the Tesla contractor completed core boring the conduit today and they expect to pull the primary wire tomorrow with the hopes of installing the transformer on Monday. He did indicate that Tesla still has some work to do after that but he expected the units would be online within the next two weeks.

I am not heading up this weekend but wil be up Friday the 16th and will check the status again unless we hear from others sooner.

I was there today ... NO LOVE :-( In fact another Construction team had all of their equipment parked in the lot and I couldn't even get in to look at it. The transformer pad is still bare. I will back there on and off in the next few weeks and will keep reporting in.

It's Alive!!!!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421455738.007130.jpg

No not good. I've never been to the Brattleboro site. Are the SCs in a prime position in the lot? Is the rest of the lot crowded while the SC stalls sit mostly empty?

I wouldn't say it's prime at all......its next to the econolodge which is right at the entrance of the shopping mall.....its been about 3 months since I've been there when the site was still under const so I may be wrong

I sent the link to the post with the picture to a friend who lives locally and shops at that Price Chopper. His reply:

yeah, I saw that Saturday when we were shopping there. Gotta love the VT sense of humor.

And no, these spots are in the middle of freaking nowhere, I have NEVER seen a ANY car parked in these spots, either before Tesla or now. They are NOT prime spots.

I will point at that the local high school is very nearby, and it would not surprise me at all if some of those folks did this. They often hang out on the other side of the entrance road - the Tesla spots are directly across the entrance road from their favorite spot (they hang in the bank parking lot). So I can't imaging the Tesla parking is NOT a topic of conversation