Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Brea, CA - S. Madrona Ave. (LIVE 10 Oct 2022, 24 V3 + 24 L2 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
was there yesterday, mostly a ghost town due to being so new. However there are 2 tesla level 2 chargers once you enter the structure and those are free!
hopefully those L2 Tesla chargers will hold up and not
Not sure why you SCREAM so loud and used the NEVER NEVER twice.

Tesla used to offer free supercharging for life to all the Model S and X.
Recently, Tesla occasionally offer free supercharing to every Tesla during holidays to ease supercharger usage during off hours.
NO MORE OF THAT EITHER

Not sure why you SCREAM so loud and used the NEVER NEVER twice.

Tesla used to offer free supercharging for life to all the Model S and X.
Recently, Tesla occasionally offer free supercharing to every Tesla during holidays to ease supercharger usage during off hours.
IT WAS VERY VERY LIMITED LOCATIONS

Very very limited sounds like more than NEVER NEVER.

Just sayin'
you stated "Tesla occasionally offer free supercharing to every Tesla during holidays" NEVER HAPPENS ESPECIALLY IN URBAN CITIES LIKE BREA, ALAMEDA, GLENDALE, BURBANK, PASADENA AND ETC. JUST SAYING AND CORRECTING YOU

Last edited:
  • Disagree
Reactions: Kevy Baby
Moderator note: This thread is for discussion of the Brea, CA Supercharger. It's not for the possibility of free Supercharging offered at various sites, or the use of ALL CAPITAL LETTERS in forum posts. Off-topic posts such as these may be moved or deleted to maintain some semblance of a reasonable signal-to-noise ratio. :)

Thanks for your understanding...

Bruce.

Just glad it’s here and it’s works well :). Used it last as a surprise. I had typed in brea at night while driving thinking the mall but when Nav told me to make a left in imperial, it was like ok. Where are we going ;)

Attachments

• 55241C82-B3E4-4927-830E-1CD3E7152FD9.jpeg
    55241C82-B3E4-4927-830E-1CD3E7152FD9.jpeg
    379.6 KB · Views: 80
  • 35FA8C29-9E41-4F71-AFC6-B77A1DFE3F1E.jpeg
    35FA8C29-9E41-4F71-AFC6-B77A1DFE3F1E.jpeg
    406.2 KB · Views: 51
  • 1DA538BE-69E6-4C98-9EAB-FA74386EE61C.jpeg
    1DA538BE-69E6-4C98-9EAB-FA74386EE61C.jpeg
    341.6 KB · Views: 56
Reactions: BigDaddyKevin
I was there for the 38 cents. Which is 7 cents higher than the EA chargers I use at Brea Mall with my CCS adapter. They have been less busy up to very recently. Now it is wise to check the app and since it’s just a buck or so difference at 20kw of charge, I’ll use this new empty charger :)

But how fast are you charging on the EA vs. a Supercharger? Asking honestly as I have never used EA.
Heheh.. there is the dirty secret :). Its the same damn speed. Assuming you have prep'ed the battery like you would for a supercharger and you are using a real fast charger.. . My last was at an EA station and 35% SOC @ 120kw charge with the expected down ramp as the battery charged. At 80% it was about 30Kw.. 90% is about 22Kw.
There is nothing magically about the supercharger except for the no-hassle of just plug and go. which is not insignificant with many of the CCS stations.