Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Campbellfield, Vic

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

moa999

2020 3 SR+ MSM
Mar 4, 2020
Sydney, AUS
Woohoo. A new one for Melbourne's North.
Carpark of the El Jannah and HJs in Campbellfield.

Spotted by Phillip D.

6 V3s.
Great location on Sydney Road, just off the Western Ring Rd near the intersection of the Hume Freeway.

FB_IMG_1717809165283.jpg

Last edited:
Don't think anyone was pushing no new sites, particularly after the Australian press release that said sites under construction would be completed (and I suspect this one falls into that category) and that NSW and QLD Govt contracts would be met.

But it's more what happens after that which is the concern, and who will step in to fill the gap.

We know of two Vic sites that had been under consideration where work has stopped and parties told they are cancelled (Benalla and the undisclosed regional site).

Given that Blaxland and Campbeltown had stalls removed earlier in the week I guess these could be reused stalls with new power units, but seems pretty quick.

I'll probably use this when heading out of the city to the north without enough charge to make Euroa - last time I stopped at Moonee Ponds.
I normally use BP Northpoint just off the Hume Freeway - good food options in the servo and 2x 350kW Evie Tritiums that have actually been working every time I've stopped there.

But this Supercharger will be convenient with what looks to be easy access off and back onto the Ring Road. And I'd never heard of El Jannah until just now - looks interesting.