Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Raymond Terrace, NSW

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Pretty sure it's 12.
Only three of the main white power units.

And it looks like there are three solar canopies in an L-shape with 4 stalls under each.

Maybe some wall chargers will be installed as well (to date I think Margaret River is the only recent supercharger site in Aus with wall chargers. Broadway also has some)

Not enough power cabinets and don't think cables run.

Possibly was designed this way with V3 cabinets in mind as it would have enabled cars with ports on the wrong side to use those spots without taking out two chargers.

Not needed with the longer V4 cables.

So it could become a 15-stall site as per the Round 1 Drive Electric grant? Do we know if piping/cabling was run to the vacant spots?
If you look at the photos from Lucas, which has signs for site expansion from 10->20, you can see here when the piping and concrete done there are 6 cabinet locations,
Then when the 3 existing cabinets where installed there is a small amount of bitumen to cover the 3 future cabinets conduit.
For Raymond Terrace we do not see any evidence of them allowing for an extra cabinet,
1000001577.jpg

1000001581.png

And with only 3 cabinets and 12 stalls each cabinet is already full with 4 outputs. We also do not see any evidence of ground disturbance for the empty spaces.

• Informative
Reactions: Chuq and Vostok
Drove past today still not open. Ended up driving my ICE car for the school holidays. Maybe next time I can use the Y in school holidays on the Mid North Coast. They were queuing at Heather Brae when I drove past.

Attachments

• 4A0344E2-6B7F-4D2F-80A5-7739B753D6C0.jpeg
    4A0344E2-6B7F-4D2F-80A5-7739B753D6C0.jpeg
    414.7 KB · Views: 4
Reactions: moa999