Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Castlegar, BC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Indeed, their progress updates could be better than "Quarter x, 202x". Should they do better? Imho, they could and they should.

Do they have to? Of course not. Will they do better? Based on past and current practices, most likely no.

So we wait and wait. I could do Osoyoos to Creston with Chademo but it would be nicer with all Superchargers.

Last edited:
Reactions: Greatsave35
Yes, that is obvious. That doesn't mean their disclosure couldn't be better.
I recently followed up with the Fortis contact (Draydan Power, Manager, EV Infrastructure & Investment) mentioned in earlier posts, to get an update. He responded on Sept. 7, indicating that before they could install a meter and energize the facility, they need to have a signed “final operating agreement”. This agreement is currently with the Tesla team for review (as of his response on Sept.7). He suggested we follow up with the Tesla to confirm timing.

I sent an email to [email protected] but it came back with "This email address is no longer monitored". Then I tried [email protected] but they didn't respond at all. Then I tried to submit a question to tesla.com/contactus, but if your question is about supercharging, it takes you to an FAQ page. Sorry, no questions allowed. Finally, I tried tesla.com/contact. The Topic dropdown box only has two options: Ordering a Tesla Powerwall or Solar Roof, and Becoming a Tesla Energy Products Certified Installer. I chose the first option (because, why not?), but unsurprisingly, got no answer from there as well.
I guess when Tesla cut 10 percent of their staff, it included all of customer service plus the one person who signs off on Final Operating Agreements in southern BC.