Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Castlegar, BC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Provided we keep reminding one another to visit the site every 15 minutes, I think the expected sequence is (1) meter installed (2) one of us notices the meter is installed and reports it here (3) charging station starts working (4) one of us notices the charging station is working and reports it here (5) an elf notices the report here and adds an "open" entry to supercharge.info (6) we all choose a different coming-soon station to get anxious about, or perhaps a different hobby entirely (7) in-car nav finds out about the station

I just spent an hour on the phone with Fortis getting passed around and finally got someone on the phone who told me the holdup isn't Fortis' fault but rather Tesla's.

Seems improbable to me but...

Does anyone have a contact at Tesla to ask about it?
In all likelihood, the hold-up probably is Tesla. You can reach out to them at @TeslaCharging on Twitter, but you likely won't receive a response. They march to their own drummer and the site will get finished in due time. They're working on a lot of sites simultaneously and sometimes various steps take longer than we might think they should, but that's how it goes. There are other things that can delay progress like site inspections, utility schedules and other bureaucratic processes.

Reactions: outdoors
In all likelihood, the hold-up probably is Tesla. You can reach out to them at @TeslaCharging on Twitter, but you likely won't receive a response. They march to their own drummer and the site will get finished in due time. They're working on a lot of sites simultaneously and sometimes various steps take longer than we might think they should, but that's how it goes. There are other things that can delay progress like site inspections, utility schedules and other bureaucratic processes.
These guys in Florida have been waiting two months longer than Castlegar.

These guys in Florida have been waiting two months longer than Castlegar.
There is hope - Ft. Lauderdale just went live. Castlegar is now the 11th longest station under construction.

Reactions: Nogassssssss
Looks like 6 other superchargers exist in Fortis terriroty.