Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Centralia, WA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Somebody already has on the Northwest Tesla Owner's Facebook forum about an hour ago. (Don't know if that person is a member of TMC, and I'm not going to reveal a name on here).

There is a Facebook group, a Google group, TMC and Tesla Motors forums group? It is really getting hard to stay informed and compile information.
Why are things getting so fragmented? It makes it hard to get messages out and grow the knowledge base.

Now you have me wondering.

The Daily Chronicle's article said, " The stations will open Thursday, when Tesla holds a ribbon cutting at the Burlington site and announces the Centralia location".
This was a quote from Centralia City Light's manager, M.L. Norton. I thought that it might be a misinterpretation because of the inspection delay information.

Centralia is looking forward to being "Hub City" again. The article just gushes about the Superchargers.

Anyone know at what time? Could be fun to break away from work and make it exciting... by having a couple Model S there to celebrate and charge up.
I could be there in an hour and 15 (81 miles). Hmmm... work? or play? ;)

We were the ones that charged in Centralia earlier this evening... Didn't have any cell phone signal while camping and didn't know that it wasn't officially open yet. We were returning home from vacation and intended to charge at Wendy's but thought we'd check the Supercharger first. Everything looked complete and there were no signs indicating that it wasn't yet open. We plugged in and got power. As I was doing the happy dance, a man drove up and told us the inspection had just been completed "two hours ago" and that we were the first ones to charge...

- - - Updated - - -

That's quite high for a SOC of 91%.

It started out at 90kW but I didn't get the photo taken until it had dropped to 87kW... :)

We were the ones that charged in Centralia earlier this evening... Didn't have any cell phone signal while camping and didn't know that it wasn't officially open yet. We were returning home from vacation and intended to charge at Wendy's but thought we'd check the Supercharger first. Everything looked complete and there were no signs indicating that it wasn't yet open. We plugged in and got power. As I was doing the happy dance, a man drove up and told us the inspection had just been completed "two hours ago" and that we were the first ones to charge...

- - - Updated - - -

It started out at 90kW but I didn't get the photo taken until it had dropped to 87kW... :)

Right on Mom!

@ Chad thanks for the tip on the real location.
@ 12V, yeah some love for OR folks nearer Centralia would be great. But we'll have plenty of time to create reasons to meet up and celebrate on the road. :)

Anyone (super)charged at Centralia? I see lots of people posting their observed kW rates & mph of charge for Burlington but the Centralia thread is surprisingly quiet. I'll be hitting up at 8-9am tomorrow on my way to Portland from Seattle, but was hoping for some more positive reports before i got there. ;-)

It doesn't like it when you try to put it in drive so you can turn the wheel for a better picture. :(

CentraliaSupercharger.png

Maybe we should get you a cat, or something... :biggrin:

The passion of the Teslamaniacs on here has always amazed me. We *WILL* change the world for the better. Heading to bed now so I can hit the Burlington SC in the AM on my way over the North Cascades Hiway.