Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Centralia, WA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have to ask. Which signs are now at Centralia? The 30 minute sign, or the no parking except sign.
Burlington started out wit the 30 minute signs, but were changed to the restricted parking signs.

The 4 right-most spots are marked "EV charging only", the 6 left-most spots are are marked "30 minutes only except for EV charging".

If you look at the photo I posted earlier - it only shows 9 spots - the left most spot was cut off (no Tesla was parked there anyway).

The 4 right-most spots are marked "EV charging only", the 6 left-most spots are are marked "30 minutes only except for EV charging".

If you look at the photo I posted earlier - it only shows 9 spots - the left most spot was cut off (no Tesla was parked there anyway).

You will also find that the Northernmost spot is marked as handicapped. I'm not worried about things getting iced there. Plenty of parking around. When we were lurking around trying to figure out where the Superchargers might be located that lot was completely empty. That, along with its proximity to local businesses, made it seem like a perfect location.

Does anybody happen to know what the pairing is on the Centralia SuperCharger? (i.e. which bays share the same charger).

E.g:
Burlington it is: 1-5, 2-6, 3-7, 4-8
California chargers are: 1-2, 3-4, 5-6, 7-8

Is Centralia like Burlington or like California?

PS: I sent a mail to ownership last week to ask them to post this information online for all chargers.

Does anybody happen to know what the pairing is on the Centralia SuperCharger? (i.e. which bays share the same charger).

E.g:
Burlington it is: 1-5, 2-6, 3-7, 4-8
California chargers are: 1-2, 3-4, 5-6, 7-8

Is Centralia like Burlington or like California?

PS: I sent a mail to ownership last week to ask them to post this information online for all chargers.

They generally post this on the pedestals (1A, 1B, 2A, 2B, etc.) That seems like the best place to post this information, rather than online.

I was also there Friday and Monday--from the right to the left (opposite of reading a book) they are 1-5A , then they start over again 1-5B. When I pulled in on Friday, I was alone, but there were 4 of us when I left. Monday morning at 8am, I was all alone... First time with the superchargers. Awesome. Simple.

Apparently there wasn't a thread for Centralia yet so I am starting one.

Please update with capacity, time of day, and wait time if you are using this supercharger in the next few days. I'm heading south on Sunday for the eclipse and it would be helpful to know what to expect in Centralia.

An owner I know posted on Facebook this afternoon that he was charging there, and there were only two other cars with him.
Wow that seems like less usage than a typical summer Friday! He probably got lucky but hopefully it's a good sign for the weekend. I suppose many in the Seattle area might be headed to central and eastern Oregon. That was my original plan as well but then an opportunity to stay with friends in Salem opened up so I'm going there instead.

I was number 7 of 8 slots this afternoon on my way to Oregon. This was at about 2pm and when I walked over to the Country Cousins there was only one slot left. An hour later, there was just my car and two others. That place is going to be a choke point for those traveling back to Seattle on Monday afternoon.