Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Chillicothe, Ohio

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am really glad to see this planned. This really is a key location, enabling travel on multiple direct routes.

I am excited because this supercharger will make it easy to travel between the Dayton supercharger and Charleston, even during winter.

GSP

Reactions: Brian-MS90D
Doesn't look like the Chillicothe Supercharger station is ready yet. I'm driving my Model 3 from Dayton to Charleston, WV on April 17, does anyone have recommendations for getting a small charge in between? Perhaps campgrounds? Thanks

Doesn't look like the Chillicothe Supercharger station is ready yet. I'm driving my Model 3 from Dayton to Charleston, WV on April 17, does anyone have recommendations for getting a small charge in between? Perhaps campgrounds? Thanks

If it's a long range Model 3, you can make it on a single charge. Leaving Dayton with 90% should get you to Charleston with about 15% remaining, even while traveling at 10% over the speed limit. Charge to 100% and you have a solid 25% buffer to work with.

If it's a long range Model 3, you can make it on a single charge. Leaving Dayton with 90% should get you to Charleston with about 15% remaining, even while traveling at 10% over the speed limit. Charge to 100% and you have a solid 25% buffer to work with.
Thanks Big Earl, yeah I saw that and wouldn't be concerned if my day started in Dayton and ended in Charleston. I'm coming from Minneapolis and planned to stay overnight in Chillicothe or Gallipolis. It was the overnight drain I was thinking about, especially with Sentry Mode on. BTW if anyone has questions about traveling with an EV in the Minnesota area there is an active Facebook community to help - Minnesota Tesla Club

Hi all,

I'm headed up to Chillicothe this weekend (from Southeast Virginia) in my 2014 P85. Since the supercharger's not yet up and running, can anyone provide more detail regarding the L2 chargers at Jeffersonville Premium Outlets mentioned above? Odd that they're not on plugshare. Any info on location, pics, or status would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Hi all,

I'm headed up to Chillicothe this weekend (from Southeast Virginia) in my 2014 P85. Since the supercharger's not yet up and running, can anyone provide more detail regarding the L2 chargers at Jeffersonville Premium Outlets mentioned above? Odd that they're not on plugshare. Any info on location, pics, or status would be appreciated.

Thanks!

I think they are referring to the ones near the intersection of I71 and 35 northwest of Chillicothe. If you’re coming from Virginia they wouldn’t be very helpful for you unless you’re looking to do some shopping too.

Reactions: Todd Burch
They are level 2 J1772 plugs. I looked up my last charge there (April this year) and over 1 hour and 23 min I got 26.89 miles of charge. They are 30a. located near the Tommy Hilfiger store on the north end of the mall.

I just looked them up and they are on Plug Share as well as Charge Point. They are free of charge as well

Reactions: Todd Burch
They are level 2 J1772 plugs. I looked up my last charge there (April this year) and over 1 hour and 23 min I got 26.89 miles of charge. They are 30a. located near the Tommy Hilfiger store on the north end of the mall.

I just looked them up and they are on Plug Share as well as Charge Point. They are free of charge as well
They are also 208V and not 240V thus the 24A like charge rate. Tanger Outlets Columbus has the same setup. Free/208V