Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Cle Elum, WA (LIVE Dec 2018, 12 V2 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
5C559096-B97C-4E91-AFBB-376844573446.png
5C559096-B97C-4E91-AFBB-376844573446.png
Preliminary food menu. Coffee menu to come. Keep in mind, this isn’t yet complete. Still open for input!

View attachment 463435 View attachment 463435 Preliminary food menu. Coffee menu to come. Keep in mind, this isn’t yet complete. Still open for input!

If the pumpkin soup isn't made with a meat based stock, could you see if it's possible for the bacon to be made optional? I don't know if it's cooked in the soup for hours or if it's just crumbled on top.... that pumpkin sounds good... but I'm a vegetarian, lol

Also, at least have clarity on if the soups use meat stock or not and again, if possible source at least one soup with a vegetable stock or make one with one. A lot of times people won't really notice and it's a super easy way to add an additional vegetarian option without having to have something specifically for vegetarians.

Otherwise looks good! The coffee menu is the real important guy though! (a good earl grey please! And maybe lavender lemonade at least seasonally during the warm months, bonus if the lavender is steeped with the lemonade (unsweetened) and a simple syrup is added for sweetness to preference.

Sorry if I'm sounding picky, I'm sure it'll be great!! Just sometimes there are some easy little fixes to make things appeal to a wider customer base without investing a lot of energy in extra offers :)

I was a vegetarian most of my life! I feel ya! I’ll ask for clarifications and have them add bacon upon request! I can’t wait to roll the coffee menu out. Coffee is a great passion of mine
Something sweet for after the meal would be great too! (Cookie, brownie, smoothie, something like that).

Very excited to visit once open! Keep up the awesome work.
oh this is just the food menu! We will have a coffee and pastry menu to Follow

• Love
Reactions: Araman0
Unfortunately no:(

the remodel won’t be complete for atleast 2 weeks, and then we have to get the machines in and training done. We had some unexpected hurdles we had to jump.

Are you planning a grand opening event? You should put a call out to all Tesla owners and throw a meetup/party! Advertise to the town and share the love with your neighbor businesses. If it's on a weekend, I think I'd be up for the road trip.

• Love
Reactions: laceyblackman
Are you planning a grand opening event? You should put a call out to all Tesla owners and throw a meetup/party! Advertise to the town and share the love with your neighbor businesses. If it's on a weekend, I think I'd be up for the road trip.
Yes! As soon as. the remodel is done, and we have a better understanding of the opening date, we will! I can't wait to meet everyone!

Reactions: Vega Bluestar
I'm really curious to see how successful this is going to be. As far as I know this is the only thing of its kind.

I really wish something like this existed in Centralia.

The problem with Centralia is that with the faster charge speeds you barely have 30 minutes to eat (on average) so it would be nice if some quick food options were available that weren't of the fast food variety. Plus it would be nice to have a bathroom that was cleaner than the 24/7 Denny's.

Something that was available 24/7 with a door code. Maybe even something where you could call ahead with a sandwich request and it would be put in some container for pickup.

There is plenty of Tesla traffic going through that I'd expect it to do pretty good business.

I'm really curious to see how successful this is going to be. As far as I know this is the only thing of its kind.

I really wish something like this existed in Centralia.

The problem with Centralia is that with the faster charge speeds you barely have 30 minutes to eat (on average) so it would be nice if some quick food options were available that weren't of the fast food variety. Plus it would be nice to have a bathroom that was cleaner than the 24/7 Denny's.

Something that was available 24/7 with a door code. Maybe even something where you could call ahead with a sandwich request and it would be put in some container for pickup.

There is plenty of Tesla traffic going through that I'd expect it to do pretty good business.

there’s something like this at Kettleman City but not exactly the same. This is likely better because it has more than just coffee.

there’s something like this at Kettleman City but not exactly the same. This is likely better because it has more than just coffee.

If I'm not mistaken they have vending machines at Kettleman city.

The key difference with Kettleman is it's through Tesla. So it automatically pops up the door code when you arrive (or when you look at the info for it when you're close).

The Cle Elum location is the only one I know of where a 3rd party set up a lounge that is accessible 24/7. The biggest hurtle I believe we be making sure people know about it. Hopefully she'll be able to get Tesla to add information about it on the Supercharger page for Cle Elum.

Reactions: Raleel