Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Cle Elum, WA (LIVE Dec 2018, 12 V2 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks for posting this! Brad is the contractor! Great isn’t he?

Thanks for stopping by!;)

Any sneak peaks/tips what the menu will have? Hopefully some vegetarian snacks or sandwiches and great coffee and tea lattes will be on the horizon!

I’m excited for you to open and hope we can help make you successful! I’ll be heading up to Seattle and back around Oct 16th and hopefully you’ll be open to some capacity by then :)

• Love
Reactions: ladysbff
Any sneak peaks/tips what the menu will have? Hopefully some vegetarian snacks or sandwiches and great coffee and tea lattes will be on the horizon!

I’m excited for you to open and hope we can help make you successful! I’ll be heading up to Seattle and back around Oct 16th and hopefully you’ll be open to some capacity by then :)

Ditto on hoping for vegetarian (or vegan) options!!!

They do! We've moved a few things so they need to approve the layout and the menu. I have to pay a fee to get the proper licensing to serve food. :)

I knew they had to approve the space and people doing the food prep, but I didn't actually know they wanted to know what you were offering and give that their stamp of approval! Hopefully you've got a chai tea on there that they said "Yep, sounds good!" to ;)

Edit: Also, any target opening date yet? I know it's hard to estimate those things, but I'm curious if there is a chance you'll be open by Oct 14th or 15th, would love to swing by on my next trip over to Seattle!

I knew they had to approve the space and people doing the food prep, but I didn't actually know they wanted to know what you were offering and give that their stamp of approval! Hopefully you've got a chai tea on there that they said "Yep, sounds good!" to ;)

Edit: Also, any target opening date yet? I know it's hard to estimate those things, but I'm curious if there is a chance you'll be open by Oct 14th or 15th, would love to swing by on my next trip over to Seattle!
I think that will likely be our first week but don’t know for sure.

It’s coming along! This area will be the 24 hour lounge along with a kids room for them to hang out while parents are charging, working etc.

Brad (contractor) has been working on custom shadow boxes, paint, new vanities and getting us thru all the city permits! #StayTuned
Are you posting photos? Or are these just descriptions? Because I can't see any photos?? The excitement is killing me!!

DF4F033F-4DA8-4B8E-98DD-10551847E8F4.jpeg

Yay I can see now! Looks awesome! Love the look of the white columns.
Builder is doing custom woodwork. It’s very hard to find someone with these skills. Hence why it’s taking a while. It’s really going to look very nice! The church pews will be seating for the coffee shop, and we will have comfy couch type seating, and bar seating (with laptop work area) for the lounge along with a place for kids to play in a separate but close by area.

Builder is doing custom woodwork. It’s very hard to find someone with these skills. Hence why it’s taking a while. It’s really going to look very nice! The church pews will be seating for the coffee shop, and we will have comfy couch type seating, and bar seating (with laptop work area) for the lounge along with a place for kids to play in a separate but close by area.
Well it looks great so far! Thanks for taking the initiative to provide such a beautiful space for the community! Are you going to throw a grand opening party?

Reactions: Off Shore