Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Cle Elum, WA (LIVE Dec 2018, 12 V2 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The vending machine company didn't come thru for me. They kept delaying the shipment for months on end, so I finally cancelled. Im looking for a new vendor. Our hours are 5am-8pm tho :)
What are the hours for food? We were there last week but we got there before food service started. still had good rolls and coffee but would have liked to try some of the hot food menu.

Thanks for stopping by! We appreciate the support!

My Wife and I just drove through on Wednesday, and back again today. We very much enjoyed the stop, thank you. I don't know if you make your gluten free muffins on site, or buy them, but they are awesome. Those alone would throw me to Cle Elum for charging if I had to make a choice. Thanks!

My Wife and I just drove through on Wednesday, and back again today. We very much enjoyed the stop, thank you. I don't know if you make your gluten free muffins on site, or buy them, but they are awesome. Those alone would throw me to Cle Elum for charging if I had to make a choice. Thanks!
We bake everything in house. Our baker Symantha is amazing!!! Thanks for stopping by!

I passed through here twice in the last 2 1/2 weeks, and really loved the stop. The staff is very friendly, the food and coffee are absolutely delicious, and the environ’s are very pleasant to spend a little time while charging. I also enjoyed the fact that there is charging for non-Tesla TVs as well. Got into some interesting discussions with other drivers.

The Governor has shut down the dining of all restaurants in WA state. The Cle Elum super charger will still be open via Drive thru and take out options. Please download the ToastTakout app to order food & Coffee ahead of time. The lounge will still be accessible using the code in your Tesla (not on the app) . When you choose the Cle Elum charger, where the navigation address is, it will say "restroom code" The lounge is the 3rd door from the right, and has a pin pad on the outside of the door. If you have any questions, please reach out to me at 509.947.1918 or [email protected]

Attachments

• CC&E_color.png
    CC&E_color.png
    434.3 KB · Views: 130
The Governor has shut down the dining of all restaurants in WA state. The Cle Elum super charger will still be open via Drive thru and take out options. Please download the ToastTakout app to order food & Coffee ahead of time. The lounge will still be accessible using the code in your Tesla (not on the app) . When you choose the Cle Elum charger, where the navigation address is, it will say "restroom code" The lounge is the 3rd door from the right, and has a pin pad on the outside of the door. If you have any questions, please reach out to me at 509.947.1918 or [email protected]

wish you the best in this tough time.

Reactions: 3'sterly and IdaX