Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Cornwall, ON

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
PSA: Cornwall temporarily closed as per car map.

Attachments

• 669B3480-EBAA-402F-B0D4-79BAD5097731.jpeg
    669B3480-EBAA-402F-B0D4-79BAD5097731.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 600
Reactions: PStewart
I think it is long due for repair and upgrade. On a trip to Montreal a few weeks ago there were 2 or more units not working
and the ones that worked were very slow.
The directions showed it in an empty lot across the road. Would also be great if they could find a spot
closer to the 401.

Almost. 3 stalls are out of order at Kingston (4A, 1A and 1B). First time I had an issue in 2 years :(

ÉDIT; someone was able to charge at 4A, but mine didn’t like it. Ended up waiting ~15/20 mins

Last edited:
It was open again last night (Friday), charging at 142 kw (out of theoretical 150 kw), so let's say it was working good.
IMG_4206.jpeg

As for Kingston, all stall seams to be working last night, but 1B was giving no more than 22 kw.
IMG_4204.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: PStewart
Moderator note: This post was moved from a different thread.

Is it possible to have such a poorly designed charger? Nothing really walkable, half of the chargers were down, about ten min off highway. About this location if possible.

Is tesla aware of this? Are they able to fix all the down chargers?

Last edited by a moderator:
FYI, it's no longer possible to enter the Ramada Inn at Cornwall Supercharger.

Because of the massive illegal/refugee/asylum crossings the government is allowing to happen at Roxham Rd. , these people have been redirected to Cornwall and the Ramada has been contracted by the Fed and turned into arrivals housing. There is now security posted at the hotel.

More info (in French):

• Informative
Reactions: rypalmer and malou
FYI, it's no longer possible to enter the Ramada Inn at Cornwall Supercharger.

Because of the massive illegal/refugee/asylum crossings the government is allowing to happen at Roxham Rd. , these people have been redirected to Cornwall and the Ramada has been contracted by the Fed and turned into arrivals housing. There is now security posted at the hotel.

More info (in French):
An update to this a year later.
I was there yesterday. The washrooms at the Ramada are available for use.

Reactions: Nicktdot