Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Deptford NJ

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Lmfao. I’m about 10 mins from the Deptford mall, next time stop by I’ll give you some 50 amp charging to help you get home.

@Cuttin was able to get home. He just needed to "slow-down" to 60mph, which is 5-over the speed limit, by the way. Had he stopped to charge on your 50A and drove 75 mph afterwards, he still would have gotten-home much faster going 60 and not stopping.

• Funny
Reactions: lensovet
@Cuttin was able to get home. He just needed to "slow-down" to 60mph, which is 5-over the speed limit, by the way. Had he stopped to charge on your 50A and drove 75 mph afterwards, he still would have gotten-home much faster going 60 and not stopping.

I honestly can’t tell if you can’t tell I was joking or not. I obviously understand he was able to get home. I was kidding.

Lmfao. I’m about 10 mins from the Deptford mall, next time stop by I’ll give you some 50 amp charging to help you get home.

Lol. Thank you man. But I'm only about 15min from there. Just had to suck it up.

I started doing 60 before it switched to 55... While it was 65mph. Very very painful. Driving in a nearly 100k car. That goes 0-60 in like 4.5seconds. Going 5mph below speed limit...

• Funny
Reactions: Bears249
Meter still not installed. Photo from PlugShare
2DEC692E-DA5D-4B1E-B329-EEAC0B534F96.jpeg

Still not live.

See pics. Looks like there is a space for something to attach to something... Also there is a meter, see pic. But looks like you can see it on old pics too. Maybe need a different meter? Idk.

Very frustrating!

4DB8724D-996E-4676-AD98-FA418E7C991E.jpeg

9CF57D34-B1D6-4CFD-A9F0-212207175D32.jpeg