Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Deptford NJ

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Still not live.

See pics. Looks like there is a space for something to attach to something... Also there is a meter, see pic. But looks like you can see it on old pics too. Maybe need a different meter? Idk.

Very frustrating!

View attachment 495690

View attachment 495694
The empty pad is for the utility transformer which apparently hasn't been installed yet and while the meter housing box is in place, the actual meter isn't in. No surprise the meter hasn't been installed when the site isn't connected to the electrical grid yet.

• Informative
Reactions: lensovet and Cuttin
The empty pad is for the utility transformer which apparently hasn't been installed yet and while the meter housing box is in place, the actual meter isn't in. No surprise the meter hasn't been installed when the site isn't connected to the electrical grid yet.

In my most previous post, the zoomed in pic, isn't that a meter?

I guess we are splitting hairs here as bottom line is it's still not live. Lol.

Here today.

NO CHANGE. Nothing. Nada. Zero progress.

Very frustrating.

Pics attached, if anyone can find Waldo, or any sign of change....

EB262C33-6770-45E1-95FC-280A97A21ECB.jpeg AED1ED8D-F88F-437E-A6C2-4987702EC5D8.jpeg

This is getting a bit ridiculous. Has anyone followed up with why it’s being held up other than permits? Have they even filed? Like it would be much more understandable if the township was just dragging their feet (like most local governments that move slowly). If it’s Tesla you’d have to wonder why they’d get this far into the process and then dangle it in front of their customers while they focus on other things. I hope it’s just waiting to get approved by the township and will move quickly after the next permit advances.

I think it's a GENIUS idea by tesla.

The only numbers that matter is by end of year. So they really have no impetus to get it up earlier. But in the meantime is FREE ADVERTISING!

Very frustrating but logical. Can't blame them.

This is getting a bit ridiculous. Has anyone followed up with why it’s being held up other than permits? Have they even filed? Like it would be much more understandable if the township was just dragging their feet (like most local governments that move slowly). If it’s Tesla you’d have to wonder why they’d get this far into the process and then dangle it in front of their customers while they focus on other things. I hope it’s just waiting to get approved by the township and will move quickly after the next permit advances.
Who said this had anything to do with permits?

There are locations that have been under construction for much longer that are still waiting for pedestals. This location meanwhile is most likely waiting for a transformer, which is something controlled by the electric utility, not the town or Tesla.

Maple shade is fully up and running. Anyone been by this location recently? I can’t stop for a few more days. If no one has checked by Monday/Tuesday I will.
I drove by the other day(didn’t stop in the parking lot) and it doesn’t look like anything has changed. Maple Shade started construction after Deptford iirc so I’d assume the hold up is probably on the towns end.