Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Dublin, OH

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Supercharge.info now lists it as "under construction" and "status: construction 15 days". Not sure if the latter means 15 days until they anticipate being done? Or if that is their effort to date.

View attachment 294954
That is the time since it was reported under construction. It would be great if a local could catch some pictures of progress to date.

IMG_0031.jpg

As of today...

Supercharge.info now lists it as "under construction" and "status: construction 15 days". Not sure if the latter means 15 days until they anticipate being done? Or if that is their effort to date.

View attachment 294954
This just means it's 15 days into construction. Unfortunately it tells you nothing about how long until it's finished. I hope it's finished by hte time I get to central Ohio at the end of June -- much easier to charge there on the way to Worthington and Westerville than to go to the Grove City one (for me at least).

Reactions: KArnold
We moved to Worthington about a month ago. Had a 220v outlet installed but having a Supercharger closet would be nice. Relocated from Los Angeles area and my go to Supercharger there was at SpaceX. Didn’t abuse the use but again was nice to have it as an option.

We moved to Worthington about a month ago. Had a 220v outlet installed but having a Supercharger closet would be nice. Relocated from Los Angeles area and my go to Supercharger there was at SpaceX. Didn’t abuse the use but again was nice to have it as an option.
Well welcome to Ohio!
Supratachophobia has been handling our Central Ohio events. Message him to get on the email list if you like meeting up with fellow Tesla members.

Relocated from Los Angeles area and my go to Supercharger there was at SpaceX. Didn’t abuse the use but again was nice to have it as an option.

I think you'll be pleasantly surprised at the difference between Cali and Ohio at the superchargers. For one...there are 30-60 minute waits to find an open one. In fact, in the state of Ohio, all 4 superchargers i've used (Mt. Gilead, Grove City, Sheffield and Blue Ash) have had 3/4 of the spots open when I've used them. Come to think of it...I don't think i've even seen another Tesla at the Mt. Gilead supercharger. Ever.

Look forward to running into some other fellow Tesla owners myself.

Welcome to the Buckeye state!