Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Farr West, UT (Permit 2023)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

corbin630

Herriman, UT | 2023 Model Y Long Range
Mar 19, 2023
Herriman, Utah
Marco posted in the Utah Facebook group that Farr West is getting a supercharger.

1750 W 2700 N, Farr West, UT

Screenshot_20231117_161726_Facebook.jpg

FB_IMG_1700263054664.jpg

FB_IMG_1700263058392.jpg

• Helpful
Reactions: KJD and Guacahummus
@Chuq @Big Earl do you have the ability to add this to the Supercharge.info map?

Edit: Re-reading this I see that the actual permit has not been confirmed yet, but the proposal was provided to the city planning commission. Maybe wait to add it to the map until a confirmed permit is seen.

Last edited:
Reactions: KJD
Farr West, UT

Host Type: Gas Station
Host: Miller's Travel Centers
Along Primary Interstates: I-15, I-84W
Along US Numbered Highways (<=5mi): US-89
Along Auxiliary Interstates: None

I-15

To: Tremonton, UT (v2) - 31.6 miles
Diversion: 0.4 miles
To: Pocatello, ID (v2) - 122.9 miles

I-84W

To: End (I-80 in Echo, UT) - 48 miles
Diversion: 0.6 miles

US-89

To: Jackson, WY (v2) - 222.7 miles
Diversion: 1.8 miles
To: Great Falls, MT - 602.7 miles

More density on I-15 and I-84W, but also moving up US-89 towards Jackson, WY.

Did anyone notice the plans describe the vehicles as "Tesla Cybertruck Max?" 👀
I was looking at that and wondering if that was a marketing term they were going to be using, but I assume that they mean this is the max length a Cybertruck can tow and still make that turn into the pull through space. The Cybertruck is towing in the diagram.

Reactions: Big Earl
Scott Mohrman from the Facebook Utah Tesla Owners Club went to the Planning Commission meeting and reported that this is getting recommended for approval. Thanks for representing us, Scott!

I went to the Farr West Planning Commission meeting tonight. They will recommend that the City Council approve the Tesla Supercharger. The City Council’s next meeting is January 4th.

I also talked to the Tesla employee present. She is currently working on Park City and then Bryce. Blanding, UT is getting more Superchargers. She is very familiar with our fast charging desert and said Hanksville or Torrey will end up with a Supercharger.

V3 and V4 cabinets look the same on the outside but V4 cabinets are completely different on the inside. Farr West will probably be V3 as V4 production ramps.