Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Florence, KY - Houston Road

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Construction update 1/21/2021
Crews still doing site prep
CC76489D-9D31-4820-82A8-FFC20439E7F5.jpeg

Swung by last night and it didn't look like there had been much going on the past few days, which isn't surprising given all of the bad weather recently. There are still 10 out of 12 chargers installed with what looks like the remaining 2 units in crates waiting to be opened.

Swung by last night and it didn't look like there had been much going on the past few days, which isn't surprising given all of the bad weather recently. There are still 10 out of 12 chargers installed with what looks like the remaining 2 units in crates waiting to be opened.

I was there a week ago and it was 10/12 as well so not much progress in the last week apparently. You’re probably right the inclement weather has slowed down the completion. This next upcoming week is forecasted more of the same so it’ll be slow going to finish the project up. So close yet so far!

Ski

Well......I noticed this when I was there last week.....drives my OCD crazy.....attention to detail....why does it look like the 3rd charger someone backed into it? This photo really shows it and mine up thread you can see it as well from the other side of the lot. They couldn’t use a level? I guess as long as it works and the electrons flow!
On another note we need a dry sunny day to wrap this project up!

Ski

Last edited:
The inclement weather has definitely brought this project to a standstill. Checked it out earlier today and it's exactly as it was a week ago. We're supposed to start to thaw out this week so hopefully they'll get back to it and wrap things up.