Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Fort Worth, TX

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just noticed that the Fort Worth Supercharger is marked open but is labeled as 120kw. Someone tell @BlueShift that it's Urban Superchargers, not 120kw regular ones from the pictures I've seen.

And I'll be going down there next opportunity in my quest to graph out all the nearby superchargers on my lifetime driving map on TeslaFi.

• Helpful
Reactions: TexasDuke
Just noticed that the Fort Worth Supercharger is marked open but is labeled as 120kw. Someone tell @BlueShift that it's Urban Superchargers, not 120kw regular ones from the pictures I've seen.

And I'll be going down there next opportunity in my quest to graph out all the nearby superchargers on my lifetime driving map on TeslaFi.
The tesla page says -

Charging
16 Superchargers, available 24/7, up to 120kW

Likely wrong?

Reactions: TexasDuke
Forth Worth SC is the 72kW Urban Superchargers. 16 stalls.

Attachments

• EA36FA87-F474-4CC0-9620-76DB350A8442.jpeg
    EA36FA87-F474-4CC0-9620-76DB350A8442.jpeg
    273.9 KB · Views: 159
FYI, you may have noticed that the nav says the Whitmore charger is down due to a “temporary closure” and I can confirm that’s true as of this afternoon. I was nearby and curious so I verified it.

On an unrelated note, based on a road trip from Phoenix the last two days, I can attest that every SC between there and here on the southern route is working just fine. The new Pecos stop certainly makes things easier.

FYI, you may have noticed that the nav says the Whitmore charger is down due to a “temporary closure” and I can confirm that’s true as of this afternoon. I was nearby and curious so I verified it.

On an unrelated note, based on a road trip from Phoenix the last two days, I can attest that every SC between there and here on the southern route is working just fine. The new Pecos stop certainly makes things easier.

Any reason obvious why the Whitmore (Fort Worth) Supercharger is down?

This is old news, but a permit was applied for on March 22, 2018 at 2616 Whitmore St, Fort Worth, TX. The permit has not been issued. The location is a good sized parking lot. Given the proximity to West 7th area, my presumption is an urban Supercharger.

Project Description:
Tesla
Proposing to install an electric vehicle charging station. The scope of work includes the installation of (8) charging cabinets, (16) charging posts, (1) QED switchgear assembly, (8) NLTC transformer, (1) utility transformer, (1) pedestrian light fixtures.

View attachment 303948

This site is up and running, and is fortuitously located a half-block from the M&O Grill, one of the best burger joints in DFW. M&O also has a funky little museum attached. Lots of ICE cars are using the Supercharger slots for routine parking, unfortunately, but there were still chargers available during our stop.