Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Goodyear, AZ

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There are a couple posts on the AZ Facebook Tesla group of a new SC under construction in the Target parking lot, Mc Dowell and Litchfield roads. Someone posted a Goodyear permit for it as well. Anyone here able to verify it? I don’t see it listed on supercharge.info or being discussed here when I searched. Of course, ’goodyear’ brings up a lot of tire related posts when I searched so maybe I missed it.

There are a couple posts on the AZ Facebook Tesla group of a new SC under construction in the Target parking lot, Mc Dowell and Litchfield roads. Someone posted a Goodyear permit for it as well. Anyone here able to verify it? I don’t see it listed on supercharge.info or being discussed here when I searched. Of course, ’goodyear’ brings up a lot of tire related posts when I searched so maybe I missed it.
Supercharge.info doesn't add sites until there is a documented permit or pictures of construction. If someone can post the permit here, or find a live link to the permit, that can get the ball rolling.

• Informative
Reactions: Guacahummus
If you could cut and paste the permit information and post it here that would help.

Reactions: Tyl
1691342432550.png

That's what was posted, I haven't managed to search goodyearaz.gov and find it yet.

Last edited:
I live a couple miles from these new superchargers. They are located in the Target shopping center. There is also a Michaels and a Starbucks. The superchargers are actually located about 200 yards from the front of the Starbucks. They look like they are still about 2 to 4 weeks from completion. I will post again if I see they are open.

Reactions: edigest and Tyl
The site address is 1375 N Litchfield Rd Goodyear AZ 85395. The location link in Supercharge.info takes you elsewhere.

It IS in the greater Target parking lot.

Coming in from N Litchfield RD it’s on the right, about 500 feet into Targets parking lot.

The site has the supercharger pedestals exposed to the elements with some covers off, cracked (pedestal directly in front of my car shows the crack..,left of the handle) or missing. This site needs attention to finalize construction. Some of the pedestal covers may be in the enclosure. Site needs pedestal covers installed and general clean up. I holstered the charging handle that was on the ground.

Photos.

Attachments

• IMG_5312.jpeg
    IMG_5312.jpeg
    916.3 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_5313.jpeg
    IMG_5313.jpeg
    692 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_5314.jpeg
    IMG_5314.jpeg
    929 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_5315.jpeg
    IMG_5315.jpeg
    1,003.6 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_5316.jpeg
    IMG_5316.jpeg
    921.1 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_5317.jpeg
    IMG_5317.jpeg
    817.3 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_5318.jpeg
    IMG_5318.jpeg
    850.8 KB · Views: 79
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    264.8 KB · Views: 98
Reactions: Dyspareunia
Visited here the other day. Looks like there are a lot of damaged shells by the supercharger cabinets. The transformer also wasn't in place yet. There are a total of 6 supercharger v3 cabinets here, I'm not sure why this is only a 12 stall site. It could be a 24 stall site if the chargers were fully populated. They looked like the standard 500v cabinets too, so they're not new equipment.