Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Grants Pass, OR - NE. Terry Ln. (permit Jul 2023, 12 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Still see no signs of progress as of tonight.
Thanks for the update. Grading permit issued earlier this month.
1703490975871.png
Electrical permit issued early last month.
1703491114010.png

Reactions: otter
Yea I got delayed lol we got a lot of snow over the last few days. It will be a few more days for me now but it is 100% under construction and being trenched in the back corner. I didnt see Tesla equipment yet so maybe a few more days is better so they can get some cabinets or stalls on site. The whole back corner is all fenced off around it. I passed by multiple times off the parkway so I could see clearly but pics would have been bad. IMG_5978.jpeg

• Informative
Reactions: Avatempest
Happy Monday:

This indicator can change to a construction cone! Equipment is on-site and things are happening. I took the photos yesterday as I drove by the site. I didn't have time to stop, but it's obvious it is being built. Sorry that the pictures are a bit blurry. This location will be very easy for those leaving I-5 and heading to the coast via US 199. I regularly travel between Redding, CA and Gold Beach, OR. This will be my new "only-stop" taking this route, and the one scheduled for McKinleyville, CA will be the "only-stop" when taking 299 to 101.

Attachments

• 20240317_163134.jpg
    20240317_163134.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 19
  • 20240317_163136.jpg
    20240317_163136.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 18
Reactions: bruce4000
Happy Monday:

This indicator can change to a construction cone! Equipment is on-site and things are happening. I took the photos yesterday as I drove by the site. I didn't have time to stop, but it's obvious it is being built. Sorry that the pictures are a bit blurry. This location will be very easy for those leaving I-5 and heading to the coast via US 199. I regularly travel between Redding, CA and Gold Beach, OR. This will be my new "only-stop" taking this route, and the one scheduled for McKinleyville, CA will be the "only-stop" when taking 299 to 101.
Pictures posted yesterday confirmed that. Also, you have to tag the sc.info modertators so they know where to look. They are not the same as the mdoerators here and they don't check every thread for updates.
@Big Earl @Guacahummus @corywright