Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Henryetta, OK

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Will McAlester help the 40 Gap, looks like its off the highway a lil bit?

No, I'd think of it more as accessing the nearby Lake Eufaula, plus being a connector from Dallas-Fort Worth, TX to St Louis, MO an d a general hole-filler on US-69 and US-270. Also can help connect DFW to Tulsa, OK, although the best US-69/US-270 location wouldn't be quite as good for the Tulsa, OK route.

A good location, but it's no Waycross, GA. :p

Reactions: JamesEarl15
No, I'd think of it more as accessing the nearby Lake Eufaula, plus being a connector from Dallas-Fort Worth, TX to St Louis, MO an d a general hole-filler on US-69 and US-270. Also can help connect DFW to Tulsa, OK, although the best US-69/US-270 location wouldn't be quite as good for the Tulsa, OK route.

A good location, but it's no Waycross, GA. :p

Gotcha. It seems like Tesla is now filling those "secondary" routes on the state highways in certain states.

railroads . . .

I think a lot of towns have learned from the Interstate experience that you want to be close or easy enough to get to that visitors can access your downtown.

I was going to note that with EVs being much quieter people might not be so bothered by visiting traffic, but due to blind/oblivious pedestrian laws we might end up with busy towns having a constant wooooo sound.

Does anyone have an idea on the probability of this one by christmas? I did get a francis charger account and card as well as a ccs adapter but…I def wouldn‘t subject my partner to the level of panic that he will have if something doesn't go as planned…He couldn’t handle the low battery on ’13 Leaf in the city…

Last edited:
Does anyone have an idea on the probability of this one by christmas? I did get a francis charger account and card as well as a ccs adapter but…I def wouldn‘t subject my partner to the level of panic that he will have if something doesn't go as planned…He couldn’t handle the low battery on ’13 Leaf in the city…
85 days + no permit = 0 chance imo

Reactions: LBMagneto
1696260653480.png

Some of us have been waiting on this for 7 years (or more!) so don't hold your breath.

Reactions: LBMagneto and L3X1
I'm still holding out hope since the site has a quarter assigned. We've also seen sites pop-up under construction or complete with no one finding that site's permit before. When the maps get refreshed this week we will know more.

For those that haven't voted yet, please vote for the Branson location. Some site in Canada has rapidly ascended the list and is within 100 votes of beating Branson.