Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger- Houston, TX - Northwest Freeway

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It’s not live on the map probably because not all stalls have power. I went today for lunch. Plugged my car in and the screen said “no power” or something like that. Moved it to another charging stall and it worked. They’re probably still working out some final kinks

It’s not live on the map probably because not all stalls have power. I went today for lunch. Plugged my car in and the screen said “no power” or something like that. Moved it to another charging stall and it worked. They’re probably still working out some final kinks
Do you remember which stall worked? I’d like to stop there on my way back from Houston to Austin this evening.

Do you remember which stall worked? I’d like to stop there on my way back from Houston to Austin this evening.

It was stall 1A. The first one. The one I tried in the middle didn’t work. I’m not sure about the other ones but 1A works at about 86kw

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    527.3 KB · Views: 184
Went at lunch time today (stall 3B) and the parking lot was 90% full and no slots were ice'd. The security guard in the golf cart did stop for a while in the end spot. That may help in preventing Ice'ing.

Went and had some BBQ and thanked the manager for 'hosting' the supercharger. The moist brisket is much better than the lean brisket.

20180823_124354.jpg 20180823_124359.jpg 20180823_124403.jpg

The in-car Nav shows a Tesla supercharger on the map, but the supercharger is not yet listed in the charger list. Probably a matter of days.

Is this location just insanely busy or is it offline? Been showing as 100% occupied when I’ve checked for the last few days and nights.

I happened to be on the app recently (Saturday night?) and it showed 0/0 available in the "nearby chargers" section, and has shown 0/8 available since then.

I've never seen more than one or two free stalls when I've driven past.
Thankfully the one at Rudy's on 290 is more convenient for my travels.

If the 290 Rudy's location is not what you consider the Houston NW Freeway spot, then which one are you referring to?