Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Indianapolis, IN

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Me too! I was hoping Indy would be up by labor day weekend so I can take a Chicago trip in the Tesla.

I think they should finish the "Coming Soon" estimate with "Coming Sooner or later". :)

Sorry, couldn't resist. I've had my Tesla for 20 months and I'm still waiting for a Supercharger around here so I can take trips!

If it is under construction, it is on property available to public. So, there is no reason not to disclose the location or share a picture.

It's in Indy. OK share a picture.

iphone pictures 461.JPG

Thank You for sharing.

Indianapolis Super Charger Location:
Holiday Inn
5302 Victory Drive
Indianapolis, IN 46203

Your stalking skills are extremely impressive to find that from the picture! However, given the angle of the photo relative to the Beech Grove Bible Church, the installation would have to be at the neighboring La Quinta Inn & Suites, 5120 Victory Drive, Indianapolis.

Can anyone figure out the number of chargers from the pipes?

Your stalking skills are extremely impressive to find that from the picture! However, given the angle of the photo relative to the Beech Grove Bible Church, the installation would have to be at the neighboring La Quinta Inn & Suites, 5120 Victory Drive, Indianapolis.

Can anyone figure out the number of chargers from the pipes?

You are correct. I thought it was Holiday Inn Express based on Tesla's relationship (there are 7 Super Chargers at Holiday Inn Express as of today).

However, Tesla also has a relationship with La Quinta. There are currently (1 Comfort Inn, 1 Fairfield Inn, 1 Country Inn, and 2 Hampton Inn Locations - 5 total). All of which are owned by La Quinta.

As emupilot stated,

Indianapolis Super Charger Location:
5120 Victory Drive
Indianapolis, IN 46203

Woohoo, they're finally building it! If your address is right (I have no idea how you got it from the picture) it's on the wrong side of the 465 loop for my driving patterns, but I'll take a detour if it means I can finally make a road trip to Indy or Chicago in my baby!!

Very excited!

Viewing in Google Maps it looks like they are going in where the semi truck is parked. In a straight line through the greenery you can see he Holiday Inn Express sign {in the distance} and to the right the roofs of existing buildings. Sooo it looks like they will b to the right as you enter the second entrance off Victor Dr. Next visit, please get some pictures from a distance as well to show us.
Thank you! It just helps us that are far away and watching the buildout of this supercharger location.:biggrin:

I'm excited about this supercharger as well. So much that I finally registered with this site in order to post about it...

I live about 3 miles away from the build site, so I stopped by today. The location is correct. As Tyl mentioned, it's going right where the car carrier is parked in the Google Street View image. There is a concrete-outlined space for at least 6 parking spaces to the left of the image that bucksport posted. There are also 6 wooden frames on the ground in front of those spaces, which I'm guessing will be the platforms for the superchargers. I saw nothing that clearly stated this was related to Tesla, but the evidence is pretty overwhelming.

Obviously this location is of no use to me for travelling, but free fast charging as close as a gas station sure is a nice unexpected bonus. I was on the fence about dual chargers, but now I'm really glad I opted out.

- - - Updated - - -

I guess I should clarify. It's where the car carrier is on the right side of the La Quinta Inn, not the one in front of it. From Google Street View, you would look at 5168 Victory Dr. Then it's just to the right from that entrance.