Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Indio, CA (LIVE, 36 V3 + 8 V2 + 2 Urban stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
DSCF6810.JPG

Even without red dots, there are rumors of another Supercharger near San Bernardino or Riverside -- possibly near the 215/10 junction (although there are other possibilities like 15/10, 15/210, 15/60 or 215/60...

Could serve multiple routes too -- more so than Cabazon...

I wonder if they will put up a shade like at Tejon Ranch. It's a huge relief in the desert sun. Are there shades on the AZ chargers? I'm guessing everyone here wants to get to PHX at least.

No shades for the AZ chargers... I doubt Indio will get one to start...

Get a windshield shade and turn on the cooling from the app ~15 min before its done charging...

Site visitors....please look for and photograph the transformer.. or at least it's location; future location. (it is usually placed on a pre-poured pad, somewhat near the supercharger pedestals.) The transformer always seems to be the critical, delaying link --in new supercharger installations. .... and lots of pictures of daily progress too.. thanks! I'll do the same when I'm traveling in the area! This site, once completed, will make traveling along the Tesla Supercharging Network a breeze! I-10 is used by many Tesla Model S owners.. I'm adding my hooray ....that this site has broken ground!

I wonder if they will put up a shade like at Tejon Ranch. It's a huge relief in the desert sun. Are there shades on the AZ chargers? I'm guessing everyone here wants to get to PHX at least.

No shade at any the AZ Superchargers that I visited. Will be fun in August. I recommend using the App to turn on the Climate Control while you Supercharge. Power is not an issue, but the heat pump capacity might be challenged keeping the batteries and interior both cool while charging in the summer, desert sun.

Kingman:
Kingman-sm.jpeg

Quartzsite:
Quartzsite.JPG

Yuma:
Yuma.JPG

Buckeye:
Buckeye.JPG

Flagstaff:
Flagstaff sm.jpeg

Holbrook:
Holbrook.JPG