Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Kingston ON

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is there still something wrong at the Kingston site?
I'm local and drive by often, and usually hit the button on the map in my car to see how many people are charging (out of curiosity). It seems to always say only 1 or 2 stalls are available, but it's at times where I know that's probably not the case, and once I even popped in and sure enough there was only 1 car there.

I've had this happen often at a supercharger near me in Montreal. It often says there are 6+ people charging but I get there and there are 1 or 2. I know that there's a delay for that information, but there might be something else causing the issue. Either way the chargers always work fine.

Agreed.. this is definitely one of the most used superchargers in Canada since it's the best location on the highly trafficked MTL-TOR route.
What’s needed is the Brockville SC site with 20 stalls and been in “Permit” status for 550 days !
The expansion which is sorely needed and long overdue and no where in sight

I was there 2 weeks ago, at least one of the stalls didn’t work. That’s why you see occupied stalls all the time. Plug it in and I get a red light. Malfunctioning stall I encountered was the one on the northeast corner. Three of us were charging that day. Functioning ports were the southeast stall, northwest stall, and south centre stall.

A6C84B71-5EF7-4DFB-9002-8967BAD4A007.png
So this is new. Reminds me of asking Siri “a What’s zero divided by zero”