Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Lakewood, CO (Colorado Mills)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I stopped by, although I didn't take any pictures. It looks like a Supercharger :D I plugged into one of them, but the charge port indicator goes red and the car display says its out of service.
Yeah. We stopped by yesterday as well. No progress for several weeks at this location. Hopefully they aren't going to wait for the mall to reopen before turning this one on.

Reactions: Type 5
I too stopped there 03/20/2020, 16 stalls, as pretty as could be. None active, not a single tire print in the snow from the night before.
This is close to my house and I'd like to use it but it is not too big a thing as after 10.3k Miles I've only used a Super Charger twice.
Tesla bills me at $0.25 a Kw/H, though slower, it costs $0.11 a Kw/H at home.
Still there are times when I would like a blast of electrons.
We are planning to move to Englewood, FL sometime after the Corona passes. The nearest two Super Chargers there are each about 60 miles away...the nearest service center is about that far away too. Though I don't use them much, I feel like I'm moving to area that is devoid of Tesla's. I'm sure it will all work out...
Please be safe out there - take care!

I just stopped by today and there was a Tesla supercharging tech and he said he just turned it on! First one to charge.

Attachments

• 6DAF1646-8987-4651-A42D-D39ADC3D1B3E.jpeg
    6DAF1646-8987-4651-A42D-D39ADC3D1B3E.jpeg
    689.3 KB · Views: 135
The is very cool. I'm not far away either. I just noticed today on my App that there was a Lakewood Charger. 16 Chargers and 250kW ... yes sir! Looks like they have one planned for south of I-70 on Wads as well at some point. But this is great news. Low chance of ICEing, lots of Chargers. And V3. Happy about it.