Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Laurel, MD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It looks like 0x6B is the winner (are you coming from Ohio?), at least the closest although operation was two days after the picked date. So the next step is planning when the ribbon cutting happens. Hey there was a flash crowd once before and it looks like 4 or more have already come to see the action today so maybe this weekend isn't out of the question. I'll be camping with my son's cub scout pack next weekend ...

It looks like 0x6B is the winner (are you coming from Ohio?), at least the closest although operation was two days after the picked date. So the next step is planning when the ribbon cutting happens. Hey there was a flash crowd once before and it looks like 4 or more have already come to see the action today so maybe this weekend isn't out of the question. I'll be camping with my son's cub scout pack next weekend ...

This should probably be coordinated with the Bloomburg opening - they are close enough that some folks may want to do both.

I can't join in the festivities because:
  • Saturday I'm having my NEMA 14-50 installed at lunch-time
  • Sunday I'm in Rehoboth
  • My Model S doesn't show up till Thursday, so I'd be an imposter with my i3, and unable to sip electrons from Telsa proprietary connectors ;)

I can't join in the festivities because:
  • Saturday I'm having my NEMA 14-50 installed at lunch-time
  • Sunday I'm in Rehoboth
  • My Model S doesn't show up till Thursday, so I'd be an imposter with my i3, and unable to sip electrons from Telsa proprietary connectors ;)

I went to the opening they scheduled at Harrisburg with my Volt, a month or two before I got my X. They were polite and talked to me and everything. They even included a guy with an ICE car who was waiting for his Model 3 if I remember right.

Reactions: decrypt
IMG_7322.JPG
Charging on 3A. Getting 340mi/hr.
Looks like 4A is not working.

Reactions: CatB