Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Lindale, Texas

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Any updates?

I'm planning a potential trip to Florida in May, and if Lindale is up I might use this site on my return leg. I'd need to do an overnight somewhere between Natchitoches and Shreveport, and Lindale would connect me to Ardmore.

Without Lindale it will be easier to go via I-10 and Houston.

Hearing no updates from the locals, I just called Collin Street Bakery.

They tell me the supercharger is UNDER CONSTRUCTION NOW.

The manager told me it should be 'done within 5 weeks'.

This works perfectly for me on my return trip from Florida.......

Anyone live nearby to snap some photos ?

Lindale 2.jpg
Sorry have been busy lately

Here are the pics

Well crappity-crapcrap. I knew I should have read this thread before I drove out to Lindale. If I had known Taurusking had been there already I would have driven to Cisco instead. They're both the same distance from me.

Oh well. It was a pleasant drive and my dog got to pee at a Collin Street Bakery. My next day off ill go to Cisco and let her pee at a Flying J. :)

Reactions: bollar
Thanks for the pics famelec!!!
Was there any pad poured for a transformer?
Or (and I know I am really asking too much) siting of the actual transformer?
Looks like parking spaces striping may need to be reworked for multiple Supercharger locations.

Eight Superchargers is awesome.
Thank you CSB for being such awesome partners with Tesla.

Construction looks to be progressing nicely from taurusking's Mon. pictures.
This is the Supercharger location that will facilitate much quicker and more direct RT travel to visit my Sister and her family in Tyler.

Yes, thanks to TaurusKing and Famelec for the photos! Looks like we are not far from an opening on these.

I'm not sure what the traffic volume is like on I-20 there, but every time I go to Waco there are at least 2 other Teslas charging at CSB. I'll bet that this draws a good crowd, with an excellent demographic, to CSB in Lindale also.

Reactions: Softwizard
So ---

As of right now (even with Lindale) when we go to Seaside (from McKinney) we are headed down through Huntsville and over I-10. Not too bad an option, but certainly less convenient than the drive over 20, and down through Hattiesburg into Mobile.

With Lindale functioning and Jackson (Pearl) MS up, we need that critical "West of Monroe LA" charger to be complete. I have not been on the forums with any frequency lately, so if anyone has any update or can point me to the thread that would show that I-20 permit or construction, etc, I would appreciate it. A PM would be nice too, cause I am very lazy currently :)

• Funny
Reactions: SW2Fiddler
Yes, thanks to TaurusKing and Famelec for the photos! Looks like we are not far from an opening on these.

I'm not sure what the traffic volume is like on I-20 there, but every time I go to Waco there are at least 2 other Teslas charging at CSB. I'll bet that this draws a good crowd, with an excellent demographic, to CSB in Lindale also.

Average Annual Daily Traffic: 54K DFW/Austin 24K DFW/Shreveport

@famelec : Thanks for the posting the pictures. ...It was nice of you ... Are you a current Tesla owner? Not that we don't like prospective owners but just curious.

Also I want to hear from current Tesla owners in Tyler area too. I have seen 3-4 Tesla's including one Signature MX and I want to know if we can get together ..we Tesla owners for Lindale Supercharger opening..

@bollar ...Are we planning anything for Lindale supercharger opening?

@famelec : Thanks for the posting the pictures. ...It was nice of you ... Are you a current Tesla owner? Not that we don't like prospective owners but just curious.

Also I want to hear from current Tesla owners in Tyler area too. I have seen 3-4 Tesla's including one Signature MX and I want to know if we can get together ..we Tesla owners for Lindale Supercharger opening..

@bollar ...Are we planning anything for Lindale supercharger opening?
We don't need an excuse to party!

If the crew moves to Sulphur Springs, I would prefer to officially celebrate both at the same time once SS is done. If they move to Cisco, then I would suggest we celebrate Lindale on its own.